Reviews for Harry Potter and the Useless Rock
Zarbapha chapter 11 . 7/25
Eh.
Zarbapha chapter 2 . 7/25
Too much useless exposition, too much talking, too much words in one sentence...
Over description is boring.
GrumpyGrue chapter 10 . 6/13
Ewwww. That elixir.
GrumpyGrue chapter 9 . 6/13
Good stuff.
GrumpyGrue chapter 8 . 6/13
Looks like the characters cover all the bases.
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 6/13
Hehe...Mako Poop. Maybe the destruction could be compensated for by giving gold toilets.
GrumpyGrue chapter 3 . 6/13
You're not supposed to Apparate with a child under 3 unless it's a dire emergency and no other options are available eh? Responsible Moody is good Moody.

That makes me wonder what safety measures Hagrid took as he transported baby Harry with his flying motorcycle. Might be safer than road traffic. Sticking charm and sidecar?

What a coincidence. The name Alastor, in Christian Demonology, was considered a possessing entity. He does fight like a man possessed. And Genesis has that condition.
Kitty Katrona chapter 11 . 6/12
This is Bloody Brilliant You should write more!
Kai19 chapter 10 . 5/8
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Can't wait for the next chapter
Okay. That was the most squick-tastic, stomach and brain curdling description of something that I have read.
Lady Psychopath chapter 11 . 2/6
Cool...
yuki chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Man what a story!
Kira Akuma chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
This story is really good! I hope you continue writing it soon!
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Hilarious -, hope you get to finish it :)