Reviews for Souls Run In Circles
Reality over fiction chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
I am happy katherine is more open minded you adapated the scene frmo philipa greggory's really well

hope you had a happy new year

Nat Sarah
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
I like how Katherine is more open minded here. Makes sense being she comes from a converso family. Can't wait to find out more, and great intro from history and the Constant Princess into your fic, well placed.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Really enjoyed seeing your take on the less religious, less noble Katherine of Aragon. She is still her, but her background is tempered differently. I cannot wait to see how this progresses!

Marissa
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
glad you updated! I like this! :)
Robin4 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful chapter, as always! I adore your changed Katherine-her attitudes are different in all the right ways. I also like the fact that you haven't changed Henry's wandering eye, though I have to wonder if the not-royally bred Katherine will show quite so much forbearance as the real one did. It might be truly interesting if she doesn't react so well to his affairs...

Anyway, fabulous update, and I'm off to read Standing Outside the Fire.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bumpy ride coming up...I love this story and I'm so glad you updated!

I loved the first scene when Catalina asked Mary Brooke to be her Chief Lady of the Bedchamber, that was wonderful, especially with the little note that she'd rather Henry danced with his sister than any other woman at Court..I believe the real Katherine would probably have felt that way too, even if she didn't admit it...

I liked the Cata/Henry scene too..and can't wait for more! Great job!
nurdgurl714 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
As soon as I read the part about the moor I knew that you had referenced Gregory. Loved the chapter, hon. It goes to show how hard women had it back then, and royal women in particular. The so called 'physicians' were more dangerous than the condition they were treating. It is a well known fact that the Muslims were well ahead of Europe in science, math, and medicine at the time; which is why, when desparate, these 'infidels' were consulted. Can't wait for the next chapter.
nurdgurl714 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
This a good story, very well written. I can't wait to see where it will go next. I like the chemistry between More and Catalina, it put a sense of realness in the story. Can't wait to see where you go next!
Ria8183 chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Fantastic story! Your writing is so effortless. I'm totally addicted to this now. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Artemis1000 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
What a beautiful story! I have enjoyed it so much.
SmileSusieQ chapter 8 . 9/5/2010
I love this story and I can't wait to see where you go with it. Please update soon.
ReganX chapter 8 . 8/7/2010
I think it’s to be expected that Mary would be far from thrilled to learn of her brother’s choice of a wife. At that point, Elizabeth Woodville was the first commoner to marry an English king, and she was an English commoner, at least. Plus, even if she loves the husband chosen for her, it’d still grate that Henry got to please himself when it came to his wife, whereas she, as a princess, had to take who she was given, like him or not.

It’s good that she can recognize that Henry could do a lot worse than Catalina, though. Henry is young and headstrong and he needs an intelligent wife by his side, somebody to help advise him but who will do it in a way that won’t make him think that he’s being told what to do. He wouldn’t tolerate that, even if he loves Catalina. He spent too long being obliged to obey his father and his grandmother to tolerate being told what to do by anybody now.

Catalina did really well in terms of handling Lady Margaret Beaufort. Even though Lady Margaret can no longer be first lady at court, as she was as My Lady, the King’s Mother, by asking for her guidance, Catalina was able to show her that she wants what’s best for England, which allows her some reassurance, but also allows her to feel included.

You’d know that Catalina was the daughter of a diplomat!

I love her determination. Now that she’s Queen Katherine, she’s resolute about doing her duty, and already shaping up to be a fine Queen, even at this early stage. It's also nice to see that she's genuinely falling in love with Henry, even if it means that there'll be heartache in her future when their marriage turns sour.

Looking forward to reading more.
Queen Mary I of England chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
I don't think it can wait now that we are getting to the good part and that Katherine or Lina as her brother will still call her has now been crowned Queen. She will have to watch out for Princess Dowager Marguerite, she could still hold some influence there, especially when it comes to her former brother in law, let us not forget that Henry did not see her as a nuissance, though he did regard her here at times, Henry might feel responsible to provide for her and Katherine wants to win the hearts of everyone, she could show her grattitude marking of a great Queen in her own midnset to show kindness however she is the daughter of an ambassador and she is as cunning as Dr. de Puebla, and with Thomas Moore as an instructor and a lawyer as a brother she is bound to learn quickly as she seems to, however Katherine de puebla will face more problmes than the original KOA whom is the basis of this new character. Katherine de Puebla when Anne of Valois or a richer and more royal Anne (the original Boleyn had royal lineage however it was many ancestors before)is going to have no problem having an anulment, unless the Emperor in his arrogance wants a spanish influence even a conversa descendant like Katherine de puebla, which I really doubt it will be the case, but with history and with the royal setback anything can happen, considering what will the geopolitical and socio economic structure of the time when you throw anne will be.

I have this guilty pleasure though it is more innacurate, yet I would like to see Tomkat since when authors write them they write them with such good chem is hard to reisst.
NarcissaBellatrixMalfoy chapter 8 . 7/19/2010
for all that is holy please update soon I cannot wait, and join historical misfits on yahoo groups
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
*Reviewing for all chapters*

Nothing like a good Tudors fiction to end the night :). I do hope things turn out good for Henry and Catalina. Hopefully he doesn't go around bed-hopping *cough*. Sheeesh. He has a good wife, he better realize that! Ahh, anyhow, your story has me hooked! Do update soon!