Reviews for Souls Run In Circles
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 8/3/2015
I feel horrible for Katherine and her miscarriage. Right off the bat Henry is being a douche. It's not like Katherine can control her pregnancy, or how many babies she has in her womb.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
So Henry is determined to marry Catalina. This will certainly be interesting.
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
While the circumstances of it are sad, I rather like that Princess Margaret has attached herself to Catalina after her mother's death as she had with Arthur's death. That has made easier with Catalina being attached to Margaret's house.

I also like Catalina's growing friendship with Thomas Moore.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
There are definitely similarities between this Catalina and Katherine of Aragon, however this one seems a bit more open minded and observant. Not that she wasn't observant before hand, but that was the observance of a royal princess & later queen.
Twelve13 chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Please update! Could Anne Boleyn be a French princess?
Reality over fiction chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
I am happy katherine is more open minded you adapated the scene frmo philipa greggory's really well

hope you had a happy new year

~Nat Sarah~
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
I like how Katherine is more open minded here. Makes sense being she comes from a converso family. Can't wait to find out more, and great intro from history and the Constant Princess into your fic, well placed.
Boleyn Girl13 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Really enjoyed seeing your take on the less religious, less noble Katherine of Aragon. She is still her, but her background is tempered differently. I cannot wait to see how this progresses!

~Marissa
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
glad you updated! I like this! :)
Robin4 chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
Wonderful chapter, as always! I adore your changed Katherine-her attitudes are different in all the right ways. I also like the fact that you haven't changed Henry's wandering eye, though I have to wonder if the not-royally bred Katherine will show quite so much forbearance as the real one did. It might be truly interesting if she doesn't react so well to his affairs...

Anyway, fabulous update, and I'm off to read Standing Outside the Fire.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 9 . 1/1/2012
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a bumpy ride coming up...I love this story and I'm so glad you updated!

I loved the first scene when Catalina asked Mary Brooke to be her Chief Lady of the Bedchamber, that was wonderful, especially with the little note that she'd rather Henry danced with his sister than any other woman at Court..I believe the real Katherine would probably have felt that way too, even if she didn't admit it...

I liked the Cata/Henry scene too..and can't wait for more! Great job!
nurdgurl714 chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
As soon as I read the part about the moor I knew that you had referenced Gregory. Loved the chapter, hon. It goes to show how hard women had it back then, and royal women in particular. The so called 'physicians' were more dangerous than the condition they were treating. It is a well known fact that the Muslims were well ahead of Europe in science, math, and medicine at the time; which is why, when desparate, these 'infidels' were consulted. Can't wait for the next chapter.
nurdgurl714 chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
This a good story, very well written. I can't wait to see where it will go next. I like the chemistry between More and Catalina, it put a sense of realness in the story. Can't wait to see where you go next!
Ria8183 chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
Fantastic story! Your writing is so effortless. I'm totally addicted to this now. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to read what happens next.
Artemis1000 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
What a beautiful story! I have enjoyed it so much.