Reviews for Heart and Soul
Just William chapter 12 . 11/24
A typo (that was pointed out to you way back in 2014) "with a hint of a mile", should be "with a hint of a smile".
Ben113 chapter 16 . 11/13
Does anyone else think these first few decrees are essentially "cast anything and be expelled" as well as "we can search your bag and trunk"
TwilightHarry 1484 chapter 18 . 10/22
The “We’re not forcing you into teaching us Harry, but we’re forcing you.” Is ridiculous, they DID brow-beat him into it. They are just as bad as Dumbles and the Weasley’s
Ziosin chapter 6 . 10/15
Now how has Fleur also heard stories of his muggle upbringing being nasty? I think him opening up about being abused to people is a pretty big thing to gloss over like this.
Ziosin chapter 5 . 10/15
I really don't think Harry would spill all that about the Dursleys to a man he has barely known for half a day. He barely tells anyone anything about his childhood.
kreintoray chapter 2 . 10/12
Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
bobel1990 chapter 2 . 10/3
and now i hate it , thanks .wow
Re Lovely Lover chapter 70 . 9/29
Very good chapter. All coming to a point now.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 69 . 9/29
Disappointment about Daphne but great chapter.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 67 . 9/28
Nicely done.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 66 . 9/28
Am I remembering wrong? Dumbles doesnt seem to know about the map but I couldve sworn in an earlier chapter it was brought to his attention and he borrowed it to find and seal all the secret tunnels.

After Hermione was kidnapped by Malfoy and he left the map on the table that the twins snatched up to protect. He found out about it and Sirius went with him to go borrow it.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 65 . 9/28
I hate that he didnt just subdue her. Her screaming like that? If he gets caught hes tortured for a bit and maybe dies. She gets far worse. I'm ticked off he took the route of an idiot and let her come with him because she was being hardheaded.

Gets distracted over and over again with Voldy, untold numbers of death eaters, unknown magic protections and a magic predator.

Then worse yet as far as I'm concerned he tells her about the connection so she can dwell on and possibly attempt to open it as well as have the knowledge so it can be casually plucked from her mind that's not protected.

So much idiocy.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 64 . 9/28
Of course she just happened to tag along even though he was trying to be secretive.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 61 . 9/28
Unless its changed in this story the shade of Voldy was still alive after the Basilisks death. So that theory wouldnt work.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 60 . 9/28
Snapes probably screwed. Even though he shouldnt even be targeted since he was left out I'm guessing itll happen.
6,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »