Reviews for Heart and Soul
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 24 . 4/10
This has been an interesting story so far, but there is just so much of it that I feel like it’s taking too long to get to the point. It’s also taking too long for Fleur and Hermione to tell Harry he can have them both and make them official. Roger Davies is getting on my nerves and I don’t want to wait around for him to assault Fleur, who needs to freaking tell Harry about the weird conversations she has had with him.
OneTwoThreeReactors chapter 2 . 4/8
Oh.

Oh...

OH...

OH DEAR MERLIN!
RT89 chapter 2 . 4/7
BOOM! Called it, marriage contract. Excellently played.
wierdscience13 chapter 68 . 4/1
I'm in two minds about this story, in some ways it's some of the best fanfiction I have read, in others not so much but that's probably down to my dislike of how some of the characters act and/or are protrayed.

Sometimes I find myself skipping quite a bit of the text as it can be really long winded, having a conversation where there's constant thoughts of the character interspersed just spoils the flow of the conversation in my opinion.

I find Fleur/Hermione generally consistent as characters although their hypocrisy in this and the preceding chapter I found annoying, it's okay for them to go to the Ministry putting themselves and the plan at risk yet when Harry does something they don't like they use emotional manipulation as they have done throughout the story.

J.S. uses emotional manipulation as well, if you don't do what we say Harry I will remove my daughter.

Regarding the plot of going to kill the snake, Voldemort is supposed to be extremely intelligent with spys within Hogwarts, there's no way he wouldn't connect Harry/Ginny being missing with the killing of his famliar and immediately suspect Snape as only his followers are aware of his location.

I wondered why as well when they were all discussing the events down in the chamber and Harry was struggling to remember, why none of the so called intelligent people thought to use the Pensieve located in the same office.

My last thing is this super secret organisation which has existed throughout history with most people none the wiser are now okay with so many people being made aware of them and of the very thing they were formed to hide

The whole every magic can be countered makes no sense either, if this is the case they wouldn't blindly trust people with information with only magical vows protecting it.
Now just hold on a second. Hermione and Fleur have absolutely no right to be upset about Harry keeping what he knew a secret, given the fact that THEY were keeping it a secret from him in the first place! Have you missed a trick here, or have you just written them deliberately as massive hypocrites?
Player4o6 chapter 81 . 3/5
Good job on this story! I can’t say that is is my favorite so far since I just got into HP FF but for some reason I could not stop reading it. (This was a very long FF so kudos to you)
No Account chapter 31 . 2/26
You have just turned Jean-Sebastian into the stupidest character in the story and with Umbridge and Harry as you have written them, that is a hell of an accomplishment.

Also, your writing is full of spelling errors.
The Lord of Voldemort of Rivia chapter 80 . 2/22
OK, I must say I loved the story. It took me 3 times to start reading it to finally finish it (its damn big :D). Good job :)
thedarkwolf95 chapter 62 . 2/21
I think you've gone a bit off reservation, making harry horcrux mean more is one thing but your basically stating that the horcruxs cant be destroyed, basilisk dies oh soul moves to ginny instead of passing on. Why do most fanfic writers who write stories of other stories forget that when you choose to write about a set mythos you bind yourself to the laws and rules of that mythos. Why not have it that Harry and Nagini are the only living horcruxs and the other inanimate objects are partial soul jars that even though failed increase voldys powers. There not to complicated and doesn't make killing Voldemort impossible
Ruairi J.L chapter 17 . 2/20
I think I've come across your fatal flaw in this story: not punishing the guilty. You let the Dursleys off with child abuse, let Snape off with child abuse, and are now letting Molly Weasley off with verbal child abuse. Are you kidding me? This was the most disappointing chapter I've read in this story to date. I'm honestly too drained of energy after trudging my way through it to give more of a detailed response.
Rebecca S. Thalacker chapter 81 . 2/20
Well written story. I very much enjoyed it
“For once, the twins appeared to be completely serious—no hint of their usual playfulness and sense of fun was evident in the suspicious glares they were directing at their two youngest siblings. And if that was not unnerving, the other members of their group—Neville and Luna (who almost always sat at the Gryffindor table recently), not to mention the Gryffindor Quidditch team members—all had frowns upon their faces as they regarded the two youngest Weasleys.
"Well, Ronnie? Gin? What is going on here?"
Ron glanced around with some apprehension, noticing the sea of eyes fixed on their little conference. "Umm... Fred, George, can we have this discussion elsewhere?"

At that moment...

Ron realized...

That he really screwed up.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 2/16
The easiest thing would be to let her do the detentions with the Blood Quill, then press charges for harm to the scion of a family such as the Potters. If she goes after Fleur, go back after her for attacking the betrothed of the scion of a family such as the Potters. Personally, I would get her to attack and then challenge her to an honor duel and destroy her completely since she is weak magically and poor at defense.
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 2/15
How can Umbridge go on about tradition when she is for one, a woman in a man's role by tradition, and two...she wears all that pink when it is not a traditional color of dress in their society?
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 2/15
Harry should let them view the memory of the Basilisk to get a better idea of its size.
6,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »