Reviews for Heart and Soul
Rogue Survivor chapter 29 . 10/16
I do believe I would be very upset that they were planning such a big decision in my life without even mentioning it to me. There would probably be a shouting match and a lot of disappointment and reconsideration of how I viewed them if they could hide such a big thing from me. To not even mention it... I probably wouldn't be able to talk to either in a civil manner for at least a month.
StayBlessed chapter 64 . 10/12
I love this fic, but it's really annoying how somebody always has to tag along without his permission. Like the absolute most annoying thing about this fic
Deathday Party Planner chapter 81 . 10/9
Marvelous work! You are a wonderful story teller, I hope you have found terrific success as a full time author. We are a poorer community for your absence, thank you for sharing your delightful muse!
Yuigfhf chapter 32 . 10/5
am I the only one who noticed that he called narcissa a "handsome" woman?
Matthias the Wanderer chapter 10 . 10/3
Much to my regret, I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave. You're a good writer, and I enjoyed what I've read so far for the most part, but there are just too many issues getting in the way. It appears to me that you're trying to be 'fair' to characters that you very clearly dislike, such as Ron and Molly, but it just comes across as being... perhaps patronizing would be the right word. It feels like you're deigning to give them development that you don't think they deserve.

Add in the fact that you've practically put Hermione on a pedestal, as well as blatantly inflating her canon relationship with Harry, and there are just too many inconsistencies with canon for me to deal with. It's a huge disappointment, really, because up until they got to grimauld place, I was getting really excited. A Harry/Fleur fic, well written, at over 700,000 words? But as soon as everyone else got involved, my enjoyment has been in a steady downspiral, simply due to bad characterization.
Mugetsu - Moonless sky chapter 81 . 10/2
LarsG chapter 3 . 10/1
I really want to like this. It has good grammar, a plot which probably isn't unreasonable etc.

But I could cut 60% of the words and still get the same information across. And we dont really need to know every single thought and reasoning for all the characters. It comes of artificial and frankly alot of it seems to be excuses for why the main characters behave rationally and/or accept your premises.

I am sure you could write something I would enjoy - but something like the first 3 chapters of this story needs more realism, fixing the few logic holes everyone is just accepting and a lot less words imho more show and not telling.

All the best,
NabikiB chapter 7 . 9/15
Actually, I'm of the opinion that Veela are what you get when High or Forest Elves (Thing 'LotR' type Elf) marry and produce offspring with Sirens. It would explain LOADS.
Emissary of Shadow chapter 81 . 9/11
Just about to start on your story, but just to warn you: Your note is still here.
Corwyn chapter 81 . 9/6
I loved this story, and I thank you very much for sharing it with us. Best of luck on your new career as an author.
ryan1999 chapter 39 . 9/8
Loving it
SeaFeudJagger chapter 22 . 9/5
I'm more surprised that Madam Pince didn't just bust over there and knocked their heads together for disrupting the peace of the library. Poor Roger, having delusions of grandeur.
SeaFeudJagger chapter 11 . 9/1
While I appreciate the backstory you've made for the Veela culture and Veela in general, are there really no male Veela's? In canon, Fleur managed to at least bear 3 children, and one of them a boy.
GateMasterGreen chapter 81 . 8/31
My brain is numb. Not in a bad way, mind you, but epically long stories tend to do that to a reader. Though this is one review, amongst thousands, it gives me hope for my own dream of becoming an author. I love seeing these awesome stories and hearing that someone who started here became a published author and I thank you for this story and this inspiration.

Your creativity and insight know no bounds and you brought to this fandom a well executed twist on the story many of us grew up with. A balance between grim and light hearted themes also kept the feel of realism while not pressing too far into depressing topics. The dialogue was really well done too! XD

It's cool looking for the pairings I like and finding these behemoths, because people wrote stuff like this. Mountain sized stories that will surely go down in history in this fandom.

Best of luck with your books. I may look into them... When I have the money to do so XD

GateMasterGreen, Signing off!
ShaolinBear chapter 9 . 8/25
Mmm. Glad someone shot down Molly, but I think she's going to try a love potion on harry/hermione at some point. It's going to be interesting. Extremely slow paced so far, but interesting plot nonetheless. Personally I'd rather Harry transferred to Beauxbatons, and it's going to be interesting if Umbridge is the High Inquisitor again.
5,982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »