Reviews for Heart and Soul
Jimbocous chapter 80 . 3h
Thanks for a truly excellent read! Best of luck with your ongoing original efforts.
SamIthuriel chapter 14 . 10/14
Folio Utah has oouiuuuxhipqq JJ in ii️️
Noah chapter 9 . 10/8
You’re story is great, grammar is also great, but your writing style is very bland and that makes me very sad because a story this well written is hard to find on any type of fanfiction sites.
A society based around removing knowledge and fighting people with that knowledge... Knowledge that people can just randomly recreate or stumble across, and a complete inability to figure out whether or not they should act against someone clearly abusing the specific reason the group was founded.

Yeah, I'm sure that's a real effective use of their time.
Blatant stupidity.

Don't get me wrong, this is a very dramatic and exciting chapter. But good god the idiocy.

Pro tip: when you outnumber your opponents, have them surrounded, and they have no idea you're there, DON'T STOP TO EXCHANGE PLEASANTRIES. Especially when they're known to be crazy and curse before thinking.

Also... When your main opponent is standing there and doesn't know that you, the only person capable of going toe to toe with him, is behind him? DON'T STOP TO EXHANGE PLEASANTRIES AGAIN! Oh, you want the minister to see him? Stun the fucked in the back, truss him up, and shove him in the minister's face.

Heroics are for idiots who die fighting 'the good fight'.

Points to the Death Eaters and Voldemort for reacting sensibly under trying conditions. It's a shame no one important died so the 'heroes' could learn a lesson or two.
ChiDead chapter 80 . 10/1
A beautiful end.
SPJaymo117 chapter 27 . 9/29
I like the sorry, but your formal style of writing gets cumbersome when everything is described repetitively. I’ve never seen the word betrothed written so many times. Your proclivity to have similar dialogues between people also feels forced. Eg ‘here’s a problem Harry, Harry disagrees as respectfully as possible, other person makes a good argument that was obvious in the first place, Harry considers and mentally appreciates the person, verbally agrees and praises them, comments on relationship and respect growing between the two, if female she starts considering how much she’d like to be with Harry... its very edgelord.

I’d recommend a beta read and overhaul to streamline and adjust the tone to make the story more accessible, but that’s obviously your call.
lorlorgrace chapter 38 . 9/25
Why are they cranky at him for not telling them, when they were planning this behind his back and were going to spring it on him with no warning?
jeffhawke chapter 31 . 9/25
Christmas Cheer, ch 31. How really uncomfortable this chapter made me. How un-inclusive. How shallow. All these religious references, they can be so much off putting for anyone not sharing them, being them of a different faith and culture or no faith at all.
JKR wisely stayed well clear of anything religion in her books, be it positive or negative, and you should have done the same. I really felt mistreated by the author, almost as if my own experience and reality were belittled. It's really a shame you took such short-sighted approach.
lorlorgrace chapter 19 . 9/24
I'm really enjoying this story, however I tend to skip entire paragraphs at a time of rationalisation and thoughts. I understand where you're coming from, trying to explain the changes in each character, but there so much to wade through to get to the point that even though I can get through about 300,000 words a day usually, it has taken me three days to get to chapter 19 (out of 81!) Makes me wonder if I'll end up skipping whole chapters just to figure out the point of your story. You're an excellent writer, it's just perhaps not the style of writing I enjoy. Thank you for sharing your writing with the fandom!
Wolvie26 chapter 81 . 9/23
Love it! Can't wait to read your otheir stories on here when I get the time.
williamhaysjr chapter 5 . 9/9
Far too much backstory, a lot of this could have been shortened and got to the point a lot quicker.
Harmonious Cannons chapter 32 . 9/8
I like the story, and it seems poor form to quibble, but I must point out that you have misused the word "bespoke".

Bespoke essentially means custom-made. It is not a verb.
Others probably have told you, and you might never even see this, but it sticks out.
Benjamin Potter chapter 28 . 8/19
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story until this chapter. the unfortunate laughter at homosexuals was quite unnecessary. surely a better insult could have been used.
TinyFox2 chapter 2 . 8/17