Reviews for Heart and Soul
Puzzlers100 chapter 37 . 12/25/2021
ok, tonks and lupínky are good and all, but would't this be right up Bill's alley?
antim1santhrope chapter 10 . 12/23/2021
so I picked this story up again after I stopped reading it a while back. I started from the beginning and while I'm enjoying the story so far, it's a bit too descriptive for me to enjoy enough to continue. Now it may be someone else's tea, because the premise is really good. It's just unfortunately for me, I can't continue reading when every other paragraph you jump from character to character, telling us exactly what they are feeling and why. it feels like your are trying to write the book in everyone's perspective, instead of letting Harry's perspective reign supreme and letting us decide why other characters are the way they are.
SweetCucumber chapter 4 . 12/19/2021
I just love the way you showed Mrs. Weasley's jealousy and Harry being oblivious to Ginny
TheArcaneToaster chapter 3 . 11/14/2021
This is such a good read.
haydenfraser0806 chapter 6 . 11/4/2021
The French helpful in a war Hahaha funny that their history of war is waving the white flag all the time (not including world war 1)
crazydavey chapter 6 . 10/24/2021
Hopefully a more confident and assertive Harry, as well as J.S. Delacour, will insist on a more proactive Order of the Phoenix than what Dumbles would like to run. Also, I wonder if Sirius ever got that accounting he insisted he'd get from Dumbledore? No mention has been made of the prophesy yet, and Sirius will be going to get treated, so I'm doubtful. They need to insist that the secretive meddler shares why Harry is so important in the fight.

At least with Sirius getting treatment in France, it's very unlikely the battle in the department of mysteries will even happen, let alone get Sirius killed.
crazydavey chapter 5 . 10/24/2021
It's funny that Dumbledore states (last chapter) that Fudge was a passable peacetime minister. Considering that Fudge basically got in office because he made it quietly well known he was for sale to the highest bidder, and his willingness to murder a possible innocent man in order to cover up a possible mistake by the ministry, a mistake made when he wasn't even in charge (wanting to have Sirius immediately kissed by Dementors in 3rd year), it just goes to show what a low standard there is in Wizarding Britain for a "passable peacetime minister" lmao. It's rather sad. That's not even getting into the changes in laws that Fudge helped pass (after his hefty bribes) that helped the pureblood agenda or did things like persecute groups like werewolves. Fudge was ALWAYS a terrible minister.
falconcoderspam chapter 18 . 10/6/2021
I’m sorry but they are horrible people right now
ABadRomCom chapter 9 . 10/3/2021
Why is harry a background character, dude speaks like three sentences. Than someone else starts defending him so Harry sits there like he forgot what the fuck english words are! Hopefully this isn't the case going forward.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 3 . 9/27/2021
I got this far but I am quitting now. You talked about what a hard life Harry has had. Then you make it worse by dumping a marriage contract on his head. Perperpated by his two fathers, no less, who he thinks loves him, to a complete stranger who is a veela three years older than him? F* that. If I was Harry I would be leaving right now and it wouldn't be to France.
ASD Fictions chapter 1 . 9/21/2021
Sirius' mother's only standard is for that person to not be breathing in any way shape or form
RyMalice chapter 67 . 9/3/2021
I've reread this story multiple times as it's an amazing story, but this chapter always leaves a bad taste in my mouth...and I can't remember if I made this point before, but while yes Harry was being extremely short sighted and selfish, so were the others except for Fleur. Of all the people in that inquisition, only Fleur didn't have any hint of hypocrisy in chewing him out.

Sirius: the biggest hypocrite of them all, as he had to spend 12 years in prison for doing something even worse than what Harry did. He went after Wormtail alone, forsaking his sworn duty to protect Harry and take care of him to get revenge. Even when he escaped from Azkaban, it wasn't to 'protect Harry' as he claimed. His actions show that he was only interested in claiming revenge against Wormtail. Not to mention that Sirius chewing him out for "disregarding the rules" is ridiculous as you had Harry throw back in his face. He'd be dead if not for Harry breaking the rules.

Dumbledore: His selfishness was in believing he knew best and placing Harry with an abusive family and never checking up on him, not to mention placing the education of his students second to preparing for the eventual return of Voldemort, and keeping vital info to himself as again he feels that only he knows best, though he has gotten better at that, reluctantly though.

Hermione: this one is tougher and yet simpler. She has shown many times that she thinks she knows better than Harry and has done things behind his back. The firebolt for one, and also she listened to Dumbledore to not reveal anything to Harry over the summer between 4th and 5th years, keeping him in the dark. She essentially chose loyalty to Dumbledore over Harry.

So yeah, Harry messed up, and he needed to have his eyes opened up, but at the same time, if a society that was founded to combat the darkest of magic didn't have any indication of a chance to counter the horcrux, then I would have acted similarly myself. Until Hermione's sudden burst of inspiration, there was no hope for him except a fools hope. And that happened at the exact same time as his misadventure. So, they really can't hold that against him. If she had revealed her idea and he still did this, then they would have been fully justified in castrating him verbally.
trevan.richards chapter 67 . 8/13/2021
Literally no one cares how Harry feels
trevan.richards chapter 56 . 8/11/2021
I hate how every fic make men pushovers
Mutt N. Feathers chapter 6 . 7/29/2021
What a sweet start for Fleur and Harry. I love the hero worship of his sister. Hopefully she's not another Ginny. Harry doesn't need that. MNF
6,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »