Reviews for Heart and Soul
G the Headmaster chapter 78 . 8/4/2019
Great battle scene!
Well done!
Schmaing003 chapter 33 . 8/3/2019
Everytime I read through this piece I am constantly frustrated by this chapter. As great as much of this story is, the constant apologies for the magical world's poor governance and the character's constant excuse of tradition and history instead of admitting they are backwards and bigots is exhausting. Harry is being threatened daily and the world he lives in is ruled and regulated by liars, thieves and murderers. Yet he is told over and over again to just suck it up and stop rocking the boat, that peaceful discourse will change everything...all while a terrorist is at his door. This was a huge problem with the cannon material as well, nothing effectual was done by the good guys and they nearly lost completely because of their ineptitude. Harry wins by luck and even then the epilogue showed us that nothing changed, the world acted as if nothing had happened... meaning it just happens again and again. Sigh Harry needs to start ignoring the people around him that are afraid to act and do something or his friends and family will die just like they did in canon. It would be nice to see some sort of justice served in this work.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 80 . 8/1/2019
I was hooked at the beginning, felt like it dragged a bit in the middle, but it finished very strong. The horcrux situation was unique and well thought out. The entire story was so complex that a simple Endgame would have been a let down. This didn't disappoint. One of, if not, the best final battles I've read and resolution with Tom was both different and satisfying.
Best wishes on your professional writing career. I'll put a "follow" on you in case you pop back for a profile update or a HP fic idea won't leave your head until you write it and post it.
Thank you for such an ambitious and entertaining story.
Jack Faire 2 chapter 36 . 7/30/2019
Given that Potions is a requirement for positions as both a Healer and an Auror I feel like Dumbledore just said, "I'm a complete moron Sirius I think 10 years of lost aurors and healers is outweighed by the fact Severus has to tell me everything Voldemort does that directly involves Harry"

Seriously if it's the life debt well it only covers Harry. No one else.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 57 . 7/19/2019
Out of curiosity couldn't they tackle it the muggle route? Have him die using medical means for the horcrux to be gone, then resuscitate him using CPR and chest paddles?
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 7 . 7/14/2019
Ron...I swear you are bound and determined to get killed.
gginsc chapter 2 . 7/7/2019
I hate marriage contracts! Surely they could have used a more reasonable means of freeing Harry.
Zaid97 chapter 7 . 6/13/2019
Ronald is starting to sound like Peter Pettigrew.
P.s this is one of the best harem like stories i'v ever read.
suziq968 chapter 81 . 5/22/2019
This was very well done, with no smut, which is kinda a miracle with multiple relationship stories. There was suspense and definitely angst but it was very well put together and this version of horcruxes was TERRIFYING. Much enjoyed.
The Woolly Llama chapter 3 . 4/29/2019
What the fuck? You have Madam Bones staying quiet about the accusations of dementors, not making a peep about the obvious kangaroo court she is party too, and you have her doing nothing about the murder of Cedric Diggory; but keeping a trial hush hush... OBJECTION! MINISTER.
Also why is there no mention of Cedric Diggory's MURDER! Really, that would be the perfect way to get peoples attention.
The Woolly Llama chapter 2 . 4/29/2019
I cannot put into words just how much I wish see Harry and Ron's friendship go up in flames, thoroughly destroying everything. Ron is not good friend, as Harry himself stated he is possessive, jealous and fair weather in nature. And as for being stuck in The-Boy-Who-Lived's shadow, what on earth has he done to try and leave it? It's not like he's top of the class in any subject or helping out other students with their work or encouraging them and creating a good rapport with others; rather the opposite in that he's trying to drag Harry down to his level of laziness. I want to see that friendship die an agonising death.
On a different matter I can understand why there is so much faith being placed in Dumbledore, after all he has proven to be a capable and competent leader who can be counted on to do the right thing and see that justice is carried out. After all was it not Dumbledore who stopped a mountain troll from entering the castle and seeing the perpetrator arrested, ensuring they can do the children no further harm. Was it not Dumbledore who placed the highly sort after and powerful artifact that is the Philosophers Stone under proper protections in a nigh impregnable fortress without endangering others in the course of doing so. Was it not Dumbledore who saved a young child from being possessed, for the better part of a year, due to the extensive protections set up around his school to protect his students from danger. Was it not Dumbledore who ensured that the unjust and probably highly illegal arrest of Rubeus Hagrid was stopped in its track. Was it not Dumbledore who slew a Basilisk that was stalking the halls of Hogwarts. Was it not Dumbledore who ensured the notorious Sirius Black sat trial for his betrayal of the Potters just as he ensured that Bellatrix Lestrange, caught wand in hand torturing the Longbottoms, was given a trial. Was it not Dumbledore who caught the rat animagi that was hidden within his school. Was it not Dumbledore who ran off a hoard of dementors was killing one of his students.
Hopefully you can infer my point on the 'Canon Dumbledore' matter.
DOWN WITH DUMBLEDORE! DOWN WITH THE FALSE MESSIAH!
williamhaysjr chapter 15 . 4/28/2019
In my opinion I think you broke her too close-minded. How she's going to handle and multiple marriage with Harry if she can't even open her mind up to even consider Rock.
williamhaysjr chapter 9 . 4/28/2019
Did I miss something? It looks like this is another Ron bash story. I'm a little disappointed in the way Hermione is not even trying to give Ron a chance. For the smartest witch of her age ZX she is being very stupid. What she is doing will turn towards voldemort. She needs to talk to him, soon.
aamlkb chapter 4 . 4/27/2019
I couldn’t even finish the chapter. I hate Ron. He’s awful. A bad friend, extremely jealous and selfish, and always belittling her. He never should have ended with her. As I read Hermione thoughts here even she reflectes on how he mistreats her. WHY then should she even contemplate being with that ass hate? I had to stop reading at that point and I gave up. Sorry but I can’t finish knowing there’s a possibility they end up together. Besides, I wanted Harry and Hermione.
6,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »