Reviews for Heart and Soul
ngaothien7531 chapter 7 . 7/12
I have to postpone reading here cause it not make sense to me the way Harry acting. 4 year relationship with Hermione just go out the window in 1 day. Harry supposed to be a teenage boy who raised in muggle way, the way he reacted to the bethode make me wonder who is that Harry. And finally ITS NOT FAIR FOR HERMIONE FOR MERLIN'S SAKE. HOW ON EARTH YOU THROW A BETHODED CONTRACT IN A 4 YEARS RELATIONSHIP WITH ALL PASSION AND ROYAL. HARRY ONLY KNOW FLEUR FOR 1 DAY. ITS SO FRUSTRATED!
Seud chapter 6 . 7/10
The one issue I’m having is the first name for Fleur’s father, Jean-Sebastian. It’s stupid. Even if you were to give him two first names, is it really necessary to pronounce the whole thing? Not to mention how you even shorten it at some points with just the initials 'J.S.’

If it’s so annoying to write out fully, why did you make the name so long? If you have Jean-Sebastian telling Harry to be informal with him since Harry is betrothed to his daughter, why doesn’t Harry just choose one of the two first names to use? It just doesn’t make sense.

I’ve never been more confused or have seen such an annoying mouthful of a name actually be used for such an important character that will be mentioned frequently. I have to ask, what the hell were you thinking?
J flood chapter 17 . 7/10
I have a One-Shot story request for you something I just thought of why I was reading your chapter here imagine Molly Weasley sending a holler to God the Jewish/ Christian God about the Weasley twins what I don't remember which brother it was it died after the last battle but I could just imagine him sitting there listening to the howler and trying to decide whether he wanted to be angry or laugh at it you can decide on that I figured I'd post it cuz I'm not a writer I'm a reader and if you look at my profile out at what I have written is pretty obvious have a good day and may whatever God you believe in bless you
J flood chapter 16 . 7/10
I can't help it but to feel sorry for Ron I've read many Ron bashing fix and grew to really hate the guy because of the way he behaved you are showing him closer to Canon Ron or he's just an immature get but able to learn unlock the cannon wear on he seems to be the type of person where he'd never grow up your Ron actually has the potential to grow up a lot sooner than the cannon Ron did well done
tomascatts chapter 22 . 7/1
So Dumbledore says no questionable curses and the first curses you have Malfoy use are bombarda and diffindo...you do know that one will blow your ass up and the cut you up. They seem pretty questionable to me, especially for a classroom fuel.
tomascatts chapter 17 . 7/1
Molly's not a bad woman. I beg to differ. She called Hermione a good digging slut in front of the whole school. How would she like it if someone sent Ginny the same. And it's hypocrisy at its finest, considering a few chapters ago Molly herself was thinking of how it didn't hurt that Harry had money when she wants to push her daughter at him. You're very passive aggressive with your writing. You make it seem like a bashing story with your characters of Ginny, Ron, and Molly, but then ma's excuses for their behavior and go on they're not bad.
idabridgetselenerose chapter 37 . 6/26
Why do they never think to ask Bill. The curse breaker who worked in Egypt who is a Weasley and loyal to Dumbledore and harry and is in the order? In this story he even personally volunteered his curse breaker help to harry. For that matter in most stories Bill experience with dealing with Hercules and dark magic routinely does mention having to sense things in his work to avoid being dead so why doesn't he realize there is one in harry as protective as he is of ron and ginny.
Strider87 chapter 76 . 6/18
My God this is pulsating, I can't wait to read what happens next. But it's depressing to see that when faced with extermination, the good guys are still trying to be goody two shoes and stun, not kill. They should've pumped dear Draco full of Veritaserum after the Legilimency and ended that little shit's worthless existence, and then killed those Slytherins quietly instead of trussing them up with goblin wards. We have enough obsession with human rights (even for criminals and murderers) in real life, I hate to see it bleeding over into this otherwise great story lol.
Strider87 chapter 75 . 6/18
Ah dammit, I knew they should've just killed Nott and Parkinson and the rest quietly well before this point, fifth column terrorist scum festering within the walls of safety. Exactly like Europe today haha. And Hermione really should've stunned Malfoy first before running to McG, like what the fuck is McG gonna do about it that Hermione can't? This has the makings of a shitshow.
Strider87 chapter 50 . 6/17
Ron and Neville really should've ended Draco's existence while he was lying there unconscious. No one would've punished them for an "accident". It will be infuriating if the little roach is allowed to live after this.
Strider87 chapter 43 . 6/17
Great story so far, I'm loving this. But I don't see how the loss of pudgey Fudge is a "steep price" to pay. It's probably one good thing Voldemort did, reduce the amount of stupidity in the world. Good riddance, I say!
Bookwormkat1 chapter 80 . 6/10
a masterful story from beginning to end. I particularly appreciated the excellent use of the English languageit was very refreshing!
with regards to the comment on your author page, I fully agree on your religion stance. It was not foisted upon the reader, nor was it an important part of the story, and I think it was a very good way to include mention of something that has been a part of British culture for centuries, though it's fading now.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 21 . 6/9
I love the
The man has been eating political rivals for breakfast since long before you were out of your nappies

apologies, FFN doesn't save my quote marks
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 28 . 6/8
none of Hermione's reactions seem real at all
stevem1 chapter 21 . 6/6
Dumbledore was a harder man here, than in canon which was good. But he still failed. He needs a Minister that will prepare for Voldemort. He could be that Minister. But rather than stepping up, he hides.
6,559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »