Reviews for Heart and Soul
Bookwormkat1 chapter 21 . 6/9/2021
I love the
The man has been eating political rivals for breakfast since long before you were out of your nappies

apologies, FFN doesn't save my quote marks
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 28 . 6/8/2021
none of Hermione's reactions seem real at all
stevem1 chapter 21 . 6/6/2021
Dumbledore was a harder man here, than in canon which was good. But he still failed. He needs a Minister that will prepare for Voldemort. He could be that Minister. But rather than stepping up, he hides.
stevem1 chapter 9 . 5/29/2021
Ron is not coming across as particularly decent.
stevem1 chapter 7 . 5/29/2021
Ron is a scumbag.
stevem1 chapter 6 . 5/29/2021
I like the explanation as to why Harry falls traveling by floo. I also like the explanation that the truly strong magic can’t be learned until 15/16, explaining, in part, Dumbledore’s delay in training Harry.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 5/29/2021
Good chapter. Fudge is foaming at the mouth, which if he had any brains he’d realize is not a good look.

The word use is verbose, which is my only critique. But spelling and grammar is excellent.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2021
I like this chapter. It is well written (though a bit wordy) and engaging. The insight into Sirius motivation and his ability to help Harry through others was a nice touch.
og.grid chapter 12 . 5/26/2021
Bro come on focus on getting stronger
og.grid chapter 2 . 5/26/2021
Interesting plot
I like how you incorporated deep words in this story
SaintlyMonarch chapter 27 . 5/17/2021
Every fucking girl falls in love with him, it's annoying.
Mastersgtjames chapter 3 . 5/16/2021
Sadly no comment about MC being legally an adult due to being forced into the Tri-Wiz, or having to attend a full Wizengamott Trial. Both of which require one to be an adult.
Hope MC turns out to be a metamorph. It is an easy thing to say he is. What with him never having a haircut and the one time he did, his hair grew back. His not changing his appearance is easily explained by the Dursleys training him to want to be "normal", and "just Harry".
Violet Chloe Snow chapter 4 . 5/12/2021
Since your portrayal of Ron is aware that he and Hermione are incompatible in terms of a relationship, I wish he had more of a reason for actively pursuing one with her, beyond just she's a girl.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 19 . 5/9/2021
This fanfiction is subpar.
SaintlyMonarch chapter 18 . 5/7/2021
I hate Fleur and Hermione in this story.
6,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »