Reviews for Heart and Soul
SaintlyMonarch chapter 5 . 5/3/2021
Kinda boring, plus I don't like that Jean showed Mr. Dursley a picture of his daughter to f*p to latter.
Last Harper chapter 34 . 4/25/2021
I had hopes for this but nope . Everyone thinks Dumbledore is God , a 15 year old that has no problem with adults lying (J-S) and a 20th century teen stupidly accepting prophecy . Sorry but I don't care for fantasy .
Last Harper chapter 33 . 4/25/2021
I'm a little wary of where Harry is going to end up. Even having a terrible early home life , supporting 18th century mores , just to fit in ?
I will keep reading , I just hope he decides to stay in the (then) 20th century .
Being a U.S. American , baby boomer , blindly following tradition seems a little backwards and eccentric .
zachariahm chapter 23 . 4/20/2021
Where's Ron and what have you done with him? :D Great chapter.
zachariahm chapter 16 . 4/20/2021
A mature Ron? Color me surprised. Nice to see, hopefully he can find happiness. Even if I don't like the canon pairing or character of Ron, all the bashing gets old sometimes so it's nice to see him have a chance.
Inv0ke chapter 18 . 4/14/2021
A very good reason not to do a defence club is the fact that Umbitch is looking for anything to attack him with how would he prove that all the magic he is teaching is legal...

He can't as no staff have checked what he will be teaching or she could say that he didn't have proper safety in mind when teaching magic after all he is only a 5th-year student.

There really are so many ways she could use this club to attack him that it is beyond stupid to do this club hell he has no reason to teach people other than his best friends we all know that death eater uses the darkest magic possible if any student says that he taught them about the withering curse he is done for.
Sammy-Jay Potter chapter 66 . 4/4/2021
Love this sort but in this chapter Dumbledore asks what the map is even though he borrowed it earlier in the story to lose of the secret passages
Royslady51 chapter 8 . 3/13/2021
It's it's being dragged out so much with very little world building that it's getting boring to the point I'm losing interest.
coolishable chapter 44 . 3/7/2021
It hurts. I'm in actual physical pain reading the argument about Hermione and Fleur showing up at the Ministry. They're being so fucking stupid, and Harry doesn't call out any of the inconsistencies. Hermione and Fleur are allowed to get away with so much dumb shit it's unbelievable. It's not even only this and the club thing. Almost anytime anything comes up Hermione and Fleur confer first and then DECIDE if they want to tell Harry or how soon they do. This isn't even a real three way relationship. It gives off an incredibly girls vs. boy mentality for some reason that isn't addressed once so ever.

And imagine having the fucking absolute arrogance. To insert yourself into a plan involving dozens of people including the smartest and most powerful wizards around you, solely because of your feelings. And then when called out for it you say, "I think we understand that." NO YOU FUCKING DON'T. IF YOU DID YOU WOULDNT OF DONE WHAT YOUR GETTING CALLED OUT FOR LITERALLY RIGHT NOW?! HOW IS SOMEONE SUPPOSEDLY AS SMART AS HERMIONE SAYING SOMETHING SO STUPID?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Pain. Physical. Pain.
Elpatron11 chapter 3 . 3/7/2021
you messed up with the hermione pairing, think about lily and James having a little girl ,but this time having lily's face and James hair and eyes,that would be hermione. If your into incest that's on you.
Bergerac chapter 37 . 3/4/2021
For this chapter i've got the idea that it will be smart to consult the goblin. Don't you think ? Nuff said !
leblanq chapter 10 . 1/31/2021
Why is Luna there Harry meets/talks to her the first time this year on the train. In Canon while Ron and Hermione would have been in the perfect meeting.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 10 . 1/25/2021
I really I hope Ron grows up.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 7 . 1/25/2021
I just say that I like the way you portray Ron here. Jealous, temper-prone, insecure, and childish. But it's not overdone, exaggerated.
IRanOutOfIdeasForMyUsername chapter 2 . 1/25/2021
Oh. My. Goodnessssss... Wowsers. Love that last sentence. "So I say it, so will it be!" Powerful stuff.
6,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »