Reviews for Heart and Soul
DeliaDee chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is an interesting beginning and I do look forward to seeing where it goes. I would like to ask, however, that you let us know which girls Harry is going to be involved with. I have no problem with him being involved with two girls but I also know I'm not alone in saying that there are certain pairings that I simply will not read and it would be best to know ahead of time before I get too into the story. Thanks.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This was a very enjoyable read once I started I did not stop until I was at the end. A really good plot and lots of nice details and very well written. I hope Harry can be set free and is not to upset about leaving his friends, Ron is no great loss and Granger will always follow the Headmaster rather than act in Harry interest she is only really interested in her number of Outstanding grades she gets. I also hope the Black family can reverse the decline and come back to prominence.

I hope the next chapter is soon I can't wait.

Thanks very much
EverlastingOptimism chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
A truly enthralling and gripping piece of work. I must commend you both for the storyline and the plot itself.

One problem I have had while reading fanfiction is that the quality of english used to express, a usually extremely interesting story, is woefully inadequate. I must say that your writing is an absolute pleasure to read.

please keep up the good work and know that you have found an avid reader in myself.

regards

ps - how often will you update (approx)
Armathas chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Looks like it could be a promising start. Didn't notice any typo's or grammatical mistakes (At least glaring. It is early in the morning here!)

Definitely will check out the next update, if for no other reason than to get more of an idea where this is headed.

Peace