Reviews for Heart and Soul
ChildeRoland13 chapter 52 . 1/9/2021
"So it begins."

What are you doing here, Kosh? It's not time for you to start meddling.
Harry Brady chapter 81 . 12/28/2020
Very well written, nice twists and turns and faithful to the characters in the original Thanks for the entertanment.
Lolkar chapter 81 . 12/9/2020
Really wonderfull story.
itioministralis chapter 79 . 12/10/2020
Jesus Christ the romance is so slow I just can't read this. For an entire year he had a Veela (A Veela!) for bethrothed and all he did was kiss her a few times (chastily! it's even mentioned! just a brush!). Like what? He's a damn hormonal teenager, and even being the pathetic, scrawny, short, glassed, emotionally insecure and shy idiot he is, he is still a teenager. And I doubt an adult Veela would just sit there and do nothing for an entire year. What kind of joke is this?
ChildeRoland13 chapter 21 . 12/8/2020
[s] Hmmm... A new professor who can't start until after the New Year? Who could it be? I wonder. I "Siriusly" wonder. [/s]
apoorvstorm chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
Good chapter..if a bit ..its so traditional and has a novelish style to it..if you can just use se simple words to convey the thoughts..but it's fine..your story..
A lot of information was not needed..but it's refreshing to find good writers here..keep it coming
Guest chapter 81 . 12/4/2020
I did enjoy this story, just not enough fluff for me. It was a very thrilling story but the part of the story that SHOULD have set it a part as an original story was the marriage contract. However this didn't overly affect the plot which was once again just a retelling of the books. I think if there was more character development due to fleur it would be better
crazzyredhead chapter 21 . 12/3/2020
You made me love dumbledore and mcgonagall
ChildeRoland13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
[s] Gee, a Frenchman. In a Harry Potter story. I wonder who it could *possibly* be. Hmm. [/s]
ManMunx chapter 18 . 11/29/2020
cut the poor boy some slack
Fumbls chapter 8 . 11/14/2020
Best way to avoid the unforgivables?

Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive, and Dodge!
Cendrauk chapter 59 . 11/14/2020
A MMA a AzaAaa IPO p
Guest chapter 18 . 11/8/2020
It takes a whole lot of discipline and love to write three-quarters of a million words about anything, so please take this in the spirit it is given: this has all the elements of a great story, but I think it might be better at half the length. Even better at a third. To me, writing is show and tell. Or more specifically show, don't tell.

When you explain in intricate detail every nuance of a character's feelings all the time, you take the reader out of the story. The reader wants to be consumed by the world you create and in love with the characters that inhabit it. When 90% of the chapters are explanations of what happened rather than taking the reader through what actually happened, it becomes very difficult to connect to the world and the characters.

I don't want to read "Harry was getting more comfortable around Fleur." I want to see him being more comfortable through actions and interactions. Take us there and show us what happened, rather than explaining it to us after the fact.

Another stumbling point for me is how all of the characters are far too straightforward. They talk about their feelings, they confront situations that make them uncomfortable, they are all on the same wavelength and all of the interpersonal friction appears fabricated. Conflict is necessary and unavoidable and stressful, but when I read your explanations of it these plot points just feel like going through the motions. Molly sent a howler, they visit and clear things up, everyone is on the same page and it almost doesn't matter which character is talking because they all think the same thing. Everything is dandy. That's not particularly enjoyable to read. Every character has their own motivations, and a lot of children do not want to talk about it. It pulls me out of the story when I see interchangeable talking heads carrying on a linear, honest conversation.

Just a few things I noticed about the feel of your story. Maybe it's useless to you, but with all the effort you put into writing this I felt I had to at least match a bit of that effort in a review. Hope it gives you a fresh perspective from a long time fanfic reader. Stay safe and keep writing!

Best,
Ben
ProditorMagnus chapter 68 . 11/6/2020
This would be suitable time to replace Hermione with Daphne.
jhsilver123 chapter 3 . 10/27/2020
Albus Dumbledore held the position of Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot in the 20th century, except during the period of July 1995 to June 1996
I know this old and has been mention by others but I just had to. The first sentence I copied and pasted right from the wiki.
Also, you should note that Dumbledore was present during the Death Eater trials a place where he has no place unless he had a seat in the Wizengamot
6,562 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »