Reviews for All Things Titan: A Collection of Unlikely Tales
Sienna Maiu chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
*-giggles-* so very much amused right now.
Out of all the stories I've encountered since entering this fandom, this is the one which most makes me want to watch the whole series for a more in-depth understanding of the characters (as opposed to just select episodes).
Oh, I *do* hope that you will continue with this story, as it is ridiculously hilarious and clever. (*-snickers-* 'Works for me...' XD)

I am of course adding this story to my favourites and following it.
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
WORKS FOR HIM!
PaulieJuice chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
I think I'm in love with you.
Kasamiraa chapter 6 . 11/13/2012
Starfire shouldn't worry about Babs, Babs can't even compete with Star(;

Great story as always, I love the idea(x
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I just came here to be the 100th review...

You're welcome
cartoonstar chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
I love the way you write! There's so much comedy to it, and there are these little moments that just made me giggle. For example: gentle reader

Oh and this thing called Tumblr.

Even the ones written by an author in Australia!

Well that's a sentence you don't expect to come out of our sweet Cartoon!Starfire's (according to some) virgin lips...

And so many others! I love Cyborg's Grayson reference at well.

This was an awesome chapter and I love it! :D
j.schofield chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Reading this story always brightens my day a little :)
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Aw ... I like it when Starfire calls people 'friend', even if she never did it on the show.

And Starfire should be worried about Babs ... very worried!
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Oh! Oh, my sad, sorry, aching sides! Too funny! Still laughing!

You Rock, Lady!

(I didn't know about adultfanfictiondotnet. If FFnet gives me the boot, I guess I can post over there. Thanks for the heads-up!)
Kryalla Orchid chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
Yes, Cyborg, do tell. Where is this junk?
Hehe looove it, looove it, love it to bits. Fanfiction is the bane of existence and should be stopped... wait, that's not right.
Starfire should go act out some of the more explicit stories.

I giggled and grinned the whole way through.

Cheers
Kry
Glacier chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Okay, awesome story, but 0.0 they can sense a retcon? Woah.
closetsuperhero chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
This idea is just hilarious! Even having not read the comics (it's on my bucket list) the stories are easy to follow and have me giggling. So I wanted to say thank you, from a fan of the Teen Titans, for letting me keep my delusion that the show's not over and that there are awesome writers out there who love superheroes just as much as me. I'm just going to keep reading now...
Concolor44 chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Personally, I think Trigon secretly replaced Dan Didio with Darth Sidious. He's actually wearing a holo-ring to disguise the fact. Because I certainly can't come up with any OTHER even remotely rational reason for RETCONNING 52 TITLES!

Your parodies rock, this one in particular. Love it, love it, love it!
lookupandsee chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Brilliant as always.
cartoonstar chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Is it bad that I sorta wanted to cry while reading this? Ok, honesty time, I don't care if Raven disappears from DCnU, but dammit I LOVE Wally and Gar! This isn't fair! And to think... my other favorite characters that I haven't heard a word about...

Anyways, this isn't the time to curse DC and its poor discussions or to wish them bad... It's time to review!

I loved the beginning when the comic book team assembled. I particularly liked this line "Rachael said in her ghostly voice, or whatever those squiggly bubbles and slanted writing in the comics meant." And Dick shuddering at fanfiction writers, lol.

When they all sat down to discuss the news I just loved it. They're in denial, "no problem" my butt lol.

I love love LOVE this line "Our past, these memories, adventures, the good we did, the horrible fashion errors we made... might be gone...!" Oh the horrible fashion errors. Reminds me of when Tim picked up Nightwing's first suit and he's like "my mentor wore feathers" lol

I love this chapter! It's awesome _