Reviews for A Sense of Duty
anaEK chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
This was a really good read! Your writing is clear, fluent and flawless. This story is very well written. I only wish you continued and finished this story. Nonetheless, I'm happy to have found it. Thanks for a good read!
Confused Panda Bear chapter 7 . 9/14/2013
Wow! A really interesting story, I hope you haven't given up on it! The growing attraction between Sakura and Syaoran is so beautifully written! You have a great talent! I know it's been years but please consider updating this story!
Keep up the good work!
Panda
Shrilaraune chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
More. Please.
teenageD.A chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
i truly do miss this story, please update ]
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Wonderful update...I wonder why Yelen cautioned Sakura to never be alone with him. Maybe she thinks his father has tricked him into hurting her...hmmm. Well update soon I hope Sakura and Syaoran can figure things out.
SweetSeductionCherryB chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Lady Kathleen chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Interesting so far. [:
pApAw chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
That was a nice talk with yelan... Hmmm... I wonder what the advice means... A very nice chap ;) keep it up, pls update soon, love it! - paw
blackwolfChics chapter 7 . 12/15/2010
Wow... You have capture Yelan's character so incredibly well. I feel like I know her from just reading your words. I cannot express how wonderful and refreshing it is to read work of this caliber. Thank you.
blackwolfChics chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Once again and amazing chapter. I love this and I LOVE Fushigi Yugi! Well done
yingfa07 chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
good chapter!

i had to laugh to see that meilin was dragging a man who was much taller and stronger. it was quite cute.

queen yelan is nice...

what does yelan mean that sakura should not be ALONE with her son?

and why being alone with him is NOT safe?

its weird that she knows that syaoran likes sakura but its not safe to be with him alone?

looking forward to the next chapter!

yingfa07
blackwolfchics chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Oh wow... It has been so long that a story has engaged me the way that this chapter has. I hope that it continues and I look forward to reading the rest
broken emerald chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
OMG, you updated! I'm so glad. And Syaoran really kissed her! Haha. This is such a treat. Update soon!
Hyperbunbun chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Yay! I'm enjoying this development. But the Moses and Red Sea reference bugged me a little there; it just felt really out of place in a CCS Japanese medieval time fanfic, you know?
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 12/12/2010