Reviews for Lonely Doesn't Always Mean You're Alone
bookybookworm chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
Aww!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Very interesting. I've never seen a reveal where Merlin attacks Arthur before, and I always like to see something new. I would suggest you leave out the author notes when you don't know how to spell something, though. We're used to all kinds of spelling and it just disrupts the story. Thanks!
The Majestic Dophin chapter 6 . 11/20/2012
awww! that ws lovly! and i read it while listening to hans zimmer soundtracks (batman, pirates of carribean etc) so the angst was through the roof! whoop! loved it! broght back s many fond memories of epic merlin moments! thank you!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Just thought I should let you know, in case you hadn't noticed it, in your summary you have written: 'the pressure gets to Merlin nd he snaps.' You may wish to think about editing it a little maybe? So that 'the' is 'The', and 'nd he snaps' is 'and he snaps'.
dragoness simplicity chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
Wow! Chapter 3 really blew me away! I loved reading the recap of all Merlin's magic uses. XD

Except for the excessive autor's notes in chapter 6, this story was AWESOME ON A STICK!

Thanks for putting your thought to paper (or fingers to keyboard as is this case P ) _
The Potters of the Future chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Like Arthur would ever condemn Merlin to death!
akghsfghjhjsagjh chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Hahahahhaha, I would absolutley love to see this on the television!
D-Syfer chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Nice work.
Missing Piece chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hey, this is good. I have to apologise for not reviewing beforehand i read this a while ago and reading again i felt compelled to review believe me me reviewing is a rare occurance but well donne

Missing Piece...
F8WUZL8 chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
It was pretty good. I like all the angst and stuff, and I like the fact that the characters pretty much stayed in character. Next time, though, try to be more descriptive of what's going on, cause there's some points where I'm just like "WHOA... what just happened?..." Otherwise, Great fanfic!

~F8WUZL8
They Call Me Alex chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
:D

Love it!

Gaius is Melins Master right? Something like that? Thats all I'm mixed up with...
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
LOL! I was confused. But I read far to many fanfiction to put two & two together.

Great story.
irezel chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
yay...that was nice...:)
Loopstagirl chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Oh wow, i really loved this! I'm a lover of happy endings, but i thought both were equally powerful! The whole thing was really well written, i loved it! Great job! :)
CrayonsPink chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
Great job! I liked the original ending, too. (Maybe a bit more than this chapter, but only because I like Good!Merlin over Bad! Merlin.) I'm so sad-it's over!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »