Reviews for Boycotting Valentine's Day
KimmiCullen chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
oh shit, I haven't laughed that hard in so long. Emmett about made me pee my pants. when Bella had him going about the spa and then when they all walked in the kitchen and he declares he's never eating off those dishes again. that was just fantastic. greatly written! the heat between E/B is getting really good too. can't wait hoping for more!
KimmiCullen chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
so excited about that kiss omg. he was so bold! can't wait for more omg, so exhilarating ;)
KimmiCullen chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
omg this was so good, I am so loving the Emmett/Bella banter it's awesome. She really is clueless lol. oh & Jake Ryan, ya I'da made out with him in the porche too lol. him and Robert Downey Jr. yummmy. hehe. can't wait to see Edward when Ben shows up. & I assume Alice will be crushing on Jasper who is Roselie's brother coming later? So will Ben fall for Angela too? oh and the flirting with the kitchen aides...priceless!
vampire-fanfiction chapter 7 . 4/28/2011
I loved reading this story because it's unique in it's own way and its easy to follow along with.
ThePerfectMess chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
sweet story, i enjoyed reading it :D
snowqueen65 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Lovely story...thank you for writing it.
grabbarna chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
I really like this story. Thanks for posting it
grabbarna chapter 7 . 3/18/2011
I really like this story. Thanks for posting it
asiula chapter 7 . 2/13/2011
That was pretty funny story!

Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
OMG! This is the second time I read it and I still loooove it! 3 awesome!
KazM77 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Short, fast paced, easy to read story. A no liquids warning may be needed as I almost did a spit take, you know the chapter I'm talking about, still making me laugh thinking about it :D Well written.
FluffyZGiggler chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Really enjoyed this story, but I will have to tell you that you spelled frak wrong and it drove me nuts the entire time. It's the geek four letter word, not five letter word.
RSS84 chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
i oved this story. the ending works well with it. it was a nice brake from my screaming kids today. i saved this to my faves cuz i just might read it again.
RSS84 chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
i agree with rose. if doing dishes was like that i wouldnt dread it so much...lol
xx-twilight7-xx chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Amazing! So sorry for short review but my iPod is about to die :(

Anita :)