Reviews for Boycotting Valentine's Day
onelilhopeful chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
Girl, you are too good at this. Next! I can't get enough of your writing! :-)
onelilhopeful chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
"... struck her short bus stupid." HAHAHAHA! Oh, that's classic. That will be repeated many times. And I loved the geek talk and I loved ... loved ... loved the glasses. Way too much. I wish I had a picture ...
onelilhopeful chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
"My pants are wet!" bahahahaha - brilliant!
onelilhopeful chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Hey! I'm wondering how it ended before it started, too! I guess you did warn me that Bella is pretty dense in this story. *grumble grumble*
onelilhopeful chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Awwww! You like writing with Angela, huh? I love her and she doesn't get enough exposure in either the books or fics. I'm glad she's always around your stories. :-)
onelilhopeful chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
Love love love LOVE friendly, playful banter B&E!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
OMG! this was so perfect! i loved it all! awesomeee!
RobstenJunkie chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
love this! and we think alike. when edward said " we're on a break" i thought of friends ( BIG FAN) and then i read the next line and was like "WOAH!" wE THINK ALIKE! way to go on the next chaoter yayay!
KelseyBea chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Cute! Haha I read the whole thing today and I really liked it! Good job! Edward was soooo cute! Really liked this! Good job!
shc92 chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
Umm...that kitchen kiss...whoa...that was hot! Love the realization, hand holding at the end. This is fun!
shc92 chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Aww...I can always appreciate the old school refs. Love how all the people are coming together. Bella and the mixers and Emmett -too cute.

Emmett: "She's like the brother I never had."

I don't see Edward throwing in the towel, so happy to hear it. :)
shc92 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Ah...this looks like just what the doctor ordered - a little non srs bsns fun. I can understand Bella's frustration...my raining men moments are just...wrong men, wrong girl type...ah...so I'm looking forward to their weekend. :)
EminemSlimMarshall chapter 5 . 7/4/2010
i totally love this chapter :)

it was so funny :)

oh and what is angry dragon ?
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 7/1/2010
Good chapter. I liked how this story ended. The way Edward kept trying to go on a date with Bella to keep himself from pouncing on her was too cute.
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 7/1/2010