Reviews for Boycotting Valentine's Day
KinkyMommy chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
So far so good. Sounds a little like my life so far haha
CullenObsession114 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
loved it, but has Bella met Edward before?
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very cute so far. I'm looking forward to more.
Sunflower33 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Loved it! I am intriqued.I've gotta go reread the last chapter of Mbbf.
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
A Valentine's boycott seems like a great idea. My non-traditional daughter always wears black on Valentine's day as her protest.
justginger chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
good story!
westernem chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
really cute story so far, i like all the different guys trying to ask her out very funny. poor bella, she just doesn't know what she does to the male population ] cant wait to read more, update soon!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Cute so far. Looking forward to where it goes, although I'm quite confidant it won't be a testosterone free weekend.
countrygirl2319 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like this so far, can't wait to see what happens!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Bella at least is aware that she is getting all of this yummy male attention. We all need a little fluff for Valentine's Day. I love the set up.
OH MIA MYA chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh I can't wait for the weekend! Bring it on.

Waiting Patiently Impatiently,

OH MIA MYA
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Well this looks like it'll be a lot of fun. Bella is dense, there is nothing wrong with that. We figure out how to get Ben with Angela and where Jasper comes in and all those girls will have the perfect Valentines... LOL Actually, that is how I am going to spend my Valentine's Day. Watching a movie and vegging! Great beginning. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the girls.
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I'm very interested to how that weekend goes. Sounds like a lot of fun.
jat5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I am loving the premise of this story. Although you could write the phone book and I would love it. Can't wait to see what you have planned.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh I'm sure the antics in this story are gonna be good! Can't wait
1,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 68 75 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »