Reviews for Boycotting Valentine's Day
westernem chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
really cute story so far, i like all the different guys trying to ask her out very funny. poor bella, she just doesn't know what she does to the male population ] cant wait to read more, update soon!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Cute so far. Looking forward to where it goes, although I'm quite confidant it won't be a testosterone free weekend.
countrygirl2319 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like this so far, can't wait to see what happens!
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Bella at least is aware that she is getting all of this yummy male attention. We all need a little fluff for Valentine's Day. I love the set up.
OH MIA MYA chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh I can't wait for the weekend! Bring it on.

Waiting Patiently Impatiently,

OH MIA MYA
MissRe chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Well this looks like it'll be a lot of fun. Bella is dense, there is nothing wrong with that. We figure out how to get Ben with Angela and where Jasper comes in and all those girls will have the perfect Valentines... LOL Actually, that is how I am going to spend my Valentine's Day. Watching a movie and vegging! Great beginning. Can't wait to see what you have planned for the girls.
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I'm very interested to how that weekend goes. Sounds like a lot of fun.
jat5 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I am loving the premise of this story. Although you could write the phone book and I would love it. Can't wait to see what you have planned.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh I'm sure the antics in this story are gonna be good! Can't wait
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
thanks! :)

I love it! :)

Cannot wait for more

awesome jb!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
So far So Cute, I like it. Bella is completely oblivious to what's around her and like Alice said, that's sad. lol keep up the great work. thanks bye
ecxe chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
omg so excited for this:) i loved mbbf, and i know this is going to be even better
JerseyBella chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I have to say, I don't usually read first chapters, but something about your synopsis made me just have to read this and I really like it. I can't wait for the rest of the story.
jedigirlsc chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
cute so far. LOL at the basket of protein bars for a gift!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very nice beginning. Can't wait for more. :)

-MJ