Reviews for CoA: Sakana Kashi
RazenX chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Good chapter. We never catch a break, do we? Can't wait to see how the battle concludes-X
0ranos chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Wow. Was it ever a fight scene, though. I got to say, we've had a drought of old-fashioned coalition battlin' bickerin' fun - and you satisfied that need here very well. I liked Spryous cooking his food.

I think you inspired me to write a new one.
Peter Skirata chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
D-: you can't leave us hanging like that! (bad pun, i know. XP) but i do admit that i'm eagerly awaiting your next Eureka Seven chapter. whenever you can, update, all right? and excellent battle. loved when the Mega-Servant crushed all the food before i could eat. XD

TobiGB chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Nice battle and I'm giving you full credit on Kuma. I can't wait to see the second part of the fight.
TobiGB chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
I just want to say I'm enjoying this story. Looking forward to seeing what you got up your sleeves next chapter.
RazenX chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Good one. Nice sacrifice you made there! Everyone's righting food stories! Nice humor too. Can't wait for more
0ranos chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Jawesome. Just Jawesome. Ji really think that jyou have ja great grasp jof jall the characters. Jand, jof course, what jis jup with James' strange jobsession with cereal? There were many parts in this that made me laugh, and that's a good thing.
Peter Skirata chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
sweet. i shall call it: CoA River. :-P and finally, we have a nice, home-cooked meal. and if you need money, remember: Slop has a fortune just sitting there waiting to be used. excellent chapter, shows us all like a family. update soon!

Slop Doggy
Hollowfied Tweaker chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hahahaha, black underwear...how'd you know? Remember though, the only thing that isn't black are his blue jeans, :D

Other than some minor spelling errors, it was a pretty cool story. Waiting to read more.
0ranos chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Man, that was great. I think one of the great things about this CoA is that it's one part serious, and two parts ridiculous. You've really captured that, with how you wrote this. Reading it, it makes me excited for you doing more with the CoA as well. You know, a couple small editing errors, but nothing glaring. Great start.
RazenX chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great story. I laughed at little at the begining. Heh, I'm no longer the newb of the you guys' backstories make mine look lame XD. Good luck-X

P.S. My story will be up after i right a oneshot
Peter Skirata chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
sweet, another CoA story is up. loved it. and you can write more if you want. any CoA member can write any CoA story. ;-) and lucky, you have no classes today. i have to go to school at 11:30, though. ah well, can't win them all.

Slop Doggy