Reviews for Last Flight
WreckageOfAHomoSapien chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
AWWWWWWW Toruk! Toruk rules PANDORA (as well as Ewya) :)

It was so saaad...but so gooood...Jake will always be Toruk Makto, even if Toruk tries to kill him.

*sniffs*

Anyway...i'm not one to write my emotions... pfft! I guess *eyes water* that Toruk can't stay with Jake *wipes eyes* afterall. Maybe Eywa would let Toruk be nice to the Na'vi, right? And there is so much more *eyes leaking* to Toruk's mind then a simple predator's.

Toruk Makto...*throat swells* is so frikkin more than a legend. He is a Hero with emphasis! *cries*

God damn it.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This is a beautiful story. You wrote the sensations of the flight very well.
Asilah chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Amazing story, and beautifully written. You almost made me cry! Keep writing for Avatar, I can't wait to read more from you.
Midnight Tennyo chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is my favorite Avatar fics I've ever read and I haven't favorited any others but I'm going to add yours :). It was deeply moving and it did have majesty. I loved the descriptions of the bond and the raw power of toruk. I thought you described that perfectly. And the end when they parted ways, I felt the regret and the sadness very clearly. I wanted it to last much longer. I also liked how Jake tiptoed the line, almost losing himself in the appeal of toruk's wild, powerful mind. You brought an emotional aspect to their parting that wasn't in the film, but very well could have been. Actually, I think you fleshed out the relationship between rider and beast much better and it was much more emotionally satisfying. I would have loved to see your story in the movie. I'm sorry this review is so poorly written, I'm very tired, though I thought you did deserve one (it's pretty rare that I actually review something-I've read hundreds of fanfic, but I've reviewed maybe around thirty [I don't remember]) despite my sleep deprivation. Thank you for posting. I doubt I could have written it better :).
Kuroi Atropos chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Very nice! I liked the introspective. It was very calm and accepting, I liked the way you played out the release.
hyacinth26 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow, I'm quite impressed with this story! I haven't yet seen anything expanding on this scene, so kudos to you. The insight into the bond between Jake and his Toruk was fascinating. Keep writing for Avatar for sure!
Embers of Inspiration chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh, WOW. That was positively beautiful. I loved your illustration of the whole world throughout this entire fic. It felt a lot like how I imagine what being Na'vi and being consciously connected to Eywa is like.

I present to you many kudos for the whole tsa'heylu bond. I don't think that I could have imagined it better myself. You, my friend, have true talent.

Hoping inspiration finds you well,

Ember
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very, very well done! I really enjoyed reading this! A wonderful tribute to the irrevocable bond between Jake and his Toruk. I especially liked the part where Jake and his Toruk were reunited at the beginning, there was a sense of majesty in your writing that was excellent. Great work!
Sothis Star1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ahh, this is perfect. Just how I imagine this scene would go. I love the subplot with Jake and Toruk, so I'm glad you took the time to expand upon this relationship.