Reviews for Touhou: Journey to the Smashing Beyond
NewbieGoddessofMoriya chapter 49 . 7/8
I like the story, though your depiction of Red Magic is closer to Scarlet Shoot. Red Magic has large bullets that trail behind bullets. The trails scramble after a few seconds.
M.M chapter 3 . 1/27
oh i see you put a loz cdi reference
Omegamorph chapter 108 . 12/3/2014
Like that you got Vega and Balrog to show up. The Dolls are cool and all, but I kinda wanted them in Smash Adventure. Although, for that fic I can imagine that Decapre was likely amongst them during that fic's counterpart for this scene, but that was way before she was announced for USFIV
Omegamorph chapter 95 . 11/21/2014
A little Smash Adventure rehash in some spots, but I like how you've got some elements of MGS4 and even the old MSX games.
Omegamorph chapter 90 . 10/17/2014
Looks like we'll once again see Shadow Moses.
Omegamorph chapter 89 . 10/17/2014
Kinda went into this arc expecting an unexpected monster like Perfect Chaos or Metal Overlord at the end, but it was a nice twist to have something original. Looks like this arc mostly had Eggman himself to fight the whole way through.
Omegamorph chapter 88 . 10/17/2014
Pretty impressive fight. Expected more of the same, but its a good twist on the classic boss.
Omegamorph chapter 87 . 10/9/2014
Didn't expect a classic end boss before a more recent one.
Omegamorph chapter 86 . 10/9/2014
Looks like Bison's here as well. Also I noticed more there's more of the Touhou cast fighting together against several bots at once rather than one on one fights.
Omegamorph chapter 82 . 9/25/2014
God the Sonic cast pretty spot on thus far.
Omegamorph chapter 77 . 9/17/2014
Should have know that Death wouldn't be far behind when Dracula's around.
Omegamorph chapter 74 . 9/14/2014
See that there's no shortage of Final Fantasy villians here as well.
Omegamorph chapter 73 . 9/7/2014
Ah, had a feeling Dracula was amongst them and I can only guess that was Nergal he revived.
Omegamorph chapter 72 . 9/7/2014
I was actually expecting the Radience stories that Ike hailed from, but the ones that Roy originated one are a pleasant surprise. Although I can only imagine how things would have been different if Awakening was around at the time.
Omegamorph chapter 71 . 9/5/2014
Oh heck yes, Fire Emblem. But which one? Also, I think I have a good idea who the goatee villain is by now.