Reviews for Cold Comfort
This is so heart breaking.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 1/21
Very nicely written hurt-comfort lemon, with a perfect bittersweet ending. Why indeed. :)
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Kyoya is the better choice over Kaoru for this plot, I agree. Though I do wish this ending wasn't quite so angsty. Is she upset with his single word "why?" Might he be wrong, and she could actually fall in love with him? Three years is a long time to be sleeping together without her having an emotional reason to keep going back to Kyoya.

Very well written. Excellent grammar, atmosphere, angst.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It's really quite sad but... I don't know how to describe it.
Love makes idiots of us all.
violetvolpe chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was sooo good! Keep writing!
MunchingMunchkin chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh wow This was really good. Heart-wrenching and heart-warming at the same time. Loved it
0takufever chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
*nosebleed* omfg great pov I would have liked it more if she eventually ended up loving him but I also really like this pov as well
Keep it uppppppp ;)
approvesomuch chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ohmygoodnessgracious. That was phenomenal and it killed me with feelings. I loved it, I've always shipped them and my heart breaks over them everytime I think about them! I hope you written more KyoHaru cause seriously i could read it all day. Fabulous!
butterflywhiskers chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was simply amazing. Definitely one of the best KyoyaxHaruhi parings I've see.
Naja chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
OMG I love this I'm in heaven
Octoparty chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
...OHMAIMAJUCKWAFFLES! I LURVE IT!
luxartisan chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Hi. Don't even know if you still check in on this little gem but I always grant praise when praise is due. Nicely written and I do so like the use of third person. Seems very Kyoya despite the fact that he does "act" like Kaoru. Would have liked that, as well. It's a heartbreaker nonetheless. Kudos!
Mika chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
A sad yet heartfelt fic. Tamaki's a bastard in this one, Kyouya's a ball of confusion and Haruhi is just (imo) a plain bitch-but-subtly. Never thought that I would say tht bout her. This just shows that a piece of writing can indeed change a person's pov. Good job xD
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 1 . 11/28/2012