Reviews for Cold Comfort
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Oh I loved this. Your characterization of Kyoya is on point, his cold but optimistic desperation. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
You did an amazing job on this! Keep up the good work.
That Artist Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
both sad and heartbreaking. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I'm
Confused...
Janina chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This hurt my heart because Kyoya and Haruhi are one of my favourite pairings of all time..but this was so well written I almost didnt mind. This was great. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is so heart breaking.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Very nicely written hurt-comfort lemon, with a perfect bittersweet ending. Why indeed. :)
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Kyoya is the better choice over Kaoru for this plot, I agree. Though I do wish this ending wasn't quite so angsty. Is she upset with his single word "why?" Might he be wrong, and she could actually fall in love with him? Three years is a long time to be sleeping together without her having an emotional reason to keep going back to Kyoya.

Very well written. Excellent grammar, atmosphere, angst.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It's really quite sad but... I don't know how to describe it.
Love makes idiots of us all.
violetvolpe chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was sooo good! Keep writing!
PsychopathicDelirium chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh wow This was really good. Heart-wrenching and heart-warming at the same time. Loved it
0takufever chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
*nosebleed* omfg great pov I would have liked it more if she eventually ended up loving him but I also really like this pov as well
Keep it uppppppp ;)
approvesomuch chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ohmygoodnessgracious. That was phenomenal and it killed me with feelings. I loved it, I've always shipped them and my heart breaks over them everytime I think about them! I hope you written more KyoHaru cause seriously i could read it all day. Fabulous!
butterflywhiskers chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This was simply amazing. Definitely one of the best KyoyaxHaruhi parings I've see.
Naja chapter 1 . 6/19/2013