Reviews for Cold Comfort
Pharies chapter 1 . 8/22
Ugh, this was so perfect for the way he is! I loved reading this )

~Tori
Blooddippedroses chapter 1 . 5/6
Ahh! I want more so badly! I love how you went about the story!
Korisen chapter 1 . 4/2
Been a while since I was last on FFN, and found this on someone else's fave list. It's rough but compelling; like I have the urge to edit but it somehow holds together on its own. I see you haven't been on in many years, but I wish you had written more. I imagine you would have captured the twins' personalities quite well had you chosen them. Here, Kyoya is surprisingly in character despite you delving deeper into his emotions, something both the manga and the anime avoid. I have always felt he was far beyond the cold, calculating mask he always wore, which you remove carefully here while never denying its existence. How I wish you were on AO3 because I imagine your writing can only get better. Good job :)
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Oh I loved this. Your characterization of Kyoya is on point, his cold but optimistic desperation. Well done
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
You did an amazing job on this! Keep up the good work.
That Artist Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
both sad and heartbreaking. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
I'm
Confused...
Janina chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This hurt my heart because Kyoya and Haruhi are one of my favourite pairings of all time..but this was so well written I almost didnt mind. This was great. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
This is so heart breaking.
Sambucivox chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Very nicely written hurt-comfort lemon, with a perfect bittersweet ending. Why indeed. :)
StormDragonfly chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Kyoya is the better choice over Kaoru for this plot, I agree. Though I do wish this ending wasn't quite so angsty. Is she upset with his single word "why?" Might he be wrong, and she could actually fall in love with him? Three years is a long time to be sleeping together without her having an emotional reason to keep going back to Kyoya.

Very well written. Excellent grammar, atmosphere, angst.
Cecelia.Lunette chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
It's really quite sad but... I don't know how to describe it.
Love makes idiots of us all.
violetvolpe chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This was sooo good! Keep writing!
PsychopathicDelirium chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Oh wow This was really good. Heart-wrenching and heart-warming at the same time. Loved it
0takufever chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
*nosebleed* omfg great pov I would have liked it more if she eventually ended up loving him but I also really like this pov as well
Keep it uppppppp ;)