Reviews for The Outside, Looking In
cool
jukehero461 chapter 1 . 7/6
Very well done.
Camilo The Great chapter 1 . 5/24
The Buddha of implied violence. brilliant.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/9
if this is what harry's like with molly, i pity anyone who even thinks about bullying maggie
Antique Doll chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Does Lenore know about Harry from his parents who know from Marcone?
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
"No. I enlightened him, rather like the Buddha of implied violence." Brilliant line, seriously brilliant and VERY Harry Dresden.
Nemrut chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Really enjoyed your take on both characters, seemed very true. Thank you for sharing this.
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Awesome story. Sometimes outsider POVs can be weird but I think you did a really nice job. I also love Molly's reasoning for being in the fight, and the nod to Murphy's wrist lock.
Zhor chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Not bad at all. Nice one-shot.
RoyalBardofCanterlot chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Molly's taking after her mentor it seems.
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is a nice look at Harry and Molly's relationship. Although when Havisham says "what you said to that boy was entirely unacceptable" it should end with a period not a question mark. Other than that, great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Yay we need lots more Dresden files fan fiction, because it is too long until the 27th of May 2014, when "Skin Game" comes out.
My Readers Digest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Really enjoyed it but there's a couple of things that break immersion. When writing an American character, you ought to use American terminology. I know you might be unfamiliar with them, but it does make the story flow better. A sick bay is called the Nurse's Office at school, and the carpark is called the parking lot.
MyRandomName chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Nice story
Ibskib chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
A charming oneshot, you're pretty good at catching the right Dresden tone, I can really picture this as being a small interlude from the Dresden series.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »