Reviews for Of Shadows and Foxes
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
interesting.
Eirdaru chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
1) you should try evil Gaara to be paired with evil Hinata. Because it would probably be fun. But Juugo or kimimaru are also intriguing crackish pair ideas.

2) I can only think of Temari or a seduced Tenten for sasuke. Simply because they arnt weaklings really, and to revive the clan ( if u plan on writing that) they seem suitable.

3) get inari to do it and bring him to the dark side.

Cindar chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
For hanata I don't know but for sasuke what about some not from sound? And for killing kakashi would it not be cruel if it was sasuke that did it?
kpsanimefan chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
Interesting story cant wait for the next chapter
gabyxx21 chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
hello

I expect to see continuing is that I chopped and I look forward to the next chapter I say goodbye good bye
SleepyPuppy chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
death to kakashi
Piffsheep chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
Interesting story. My answer to the questions would be 1) Gaara. There are too few Hina-Gaa out there.

2) Maybe Isaribi, if you know who that is?

3) I think Sasuke, or all three of them together.

Please update soon! :3
Apsu of th Abyss chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
because of how well they would go, plus if you wanted power and the ability to have offspring from someone who could defend herself, then why not choose a fellow doujustu wielder. The children could actually be the birth of the most potent doujutsu of them all.

3.I think Sasuke should because among other things it can represent Kakashi being killed by the the very reason hes famous, the you could make his last sight with his sharingan be Obito in Sasuke's place delivering the final blow, making it that much more sinister.
Evci chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Love the chapter, hope you update soon !
Seth Morningstar chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Hinata/Shino, Sasuke's a jerk, let him die alone. I want Chi to reveal herself third round, and Hinata to kill Kakashi.
Insanity-Red chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I'd feel sorry for Kakashi being stuck with a team of homicidal genin with aspirations of evil if he weren't such a lazy-ass.

Nice idea.

Keep up the good work and please update soon.
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Keep going
Anake14 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
i think you should pair gaara with hinata, sasuke with yugito, and why not just have all three kill him in a combined attack? wouldn't that be easier?
Crazy as a Cheshire Cat chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
NO ONE WILL KILL KAKASHI. *grabs match and holds it near hair* RIGHT?
Dragon Wing Gundam chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Kakashi's death, humm? I say Hinata should immobilize him, Sasuke should remove Kakashi's eye saying that he is NOT worthy of it, and FemNaru should reveal HER heritage and then kill him slowly. As Kakashi lays there dying they should describe some (possibly false, got to keep some secrets) plans to destroy Konoha to deepen his despair.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »