Reviews for Honey Hibiscus and Cherry Blossom Fusion
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/9
I adore how you portray Lisa and Jackson's affects on each other, how they fight and rationalise their emotions.
thelamevegetarian chapter 20 . 4/20
I just read all of the current chapters in one sitting, I can hear colors now. But anyway, this is so beautiful. This is the perfect way to take the story. Btw I really hope that that misogynistic a-hole (leyva) gets ganked by Lisa's hand.
RayOfTheDawn chapter 20 . 4/18
Jackson is starting to crack. I love how you're working these characters. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Awesome to see you updated thank you. Look forward to reading the next chapter.
Megushie chapter 20 . 4/18
So great to see an update! :D
Tremendous
Great chapter keep going. Waiting to see what will happen next.

Best story in the fandom
Eva chapter 19 . 3/6
This is INCREDIBLE! Please update soon :)
BW4eva chapter 19 . 2/24
Holy crap! I hope Lisa beats the hell out of her! Really shocks her with all she's learned. Jackson is going to be so mad! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
RayOfTheDawn chapter 19 . 2/16
oohhh... can't wait to see what happens next. :D
empirex chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Another fine chapter! Your dialogue is great, very realistic and in character. Can't wait for the next one!
RayOfTheDawn chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I'm so glad you're back. Your updates are well worth the wait. I'm loving the intricate web you're weaving in between them, they're just suddenly alright and in love. your making them grow and question them selves. :) Waiting patiently for your next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Every now and then I gravitate back to this fandom and I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly I was pulled into this story. It's pacing is just right-not too much too soon; not too slow. I look forward to where you go with this.

Jen Drake(who can't seem to log in on her phone)
Nikkette chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Yay! I'm really glad you updated :D

This was a good chapter, and the cliffhanger/ending/whatever you wanna call it really got me anticipating the next one :)

Great job, you're amazing! X3
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will happen in the the next chapter