Reviews for Honey Hibiscus and Cherry Blossom Fusion
Great chapter keep going. Waiting to see what will happen next.

Best story in the fandom
Eva chapter 19 . 3/6
This is INCREDIBLE! Please update soon :)
BW4eva chapter 19 . 2/24
Holy crap! I hope Lisa beats the hell out of her! Really shocks her with all she's learned. Jackson is going to be so mad! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
RayOfTheDawn chapter 19 . 2/16
oohhh... can't wait to see what happens next. :D
empirex chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Another fine chapter! Your dialogue is great, very realistic and in character. Can't wait for the next one!
RayOfTheDawn chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I'm so glad you're back. Your updates are well worth the wait. I'm loving the intricate web you're weaving in between them, they're just suddenly alright and in love. your making them grow and question them selves. :) Waiting patiently for your next update.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Every now and then I gravitate back to this fandom and I was pleasantly surprised by how quickly I was pulled into this story. It's pacing is just right-not too much too soon; not too slow. I look forward to where you go with this.

Jen Drake(who can't seem to log in on her phone)
Nikkette chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Yay! I'm really glad you updated :D

This was a good chapter, and the cliffhanger/ending/whatever you wanna call it really got me anticipating the next one :)

Great job, you're amazing! X3
Guest chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
Waiting in suspense for what will happen in the the next chapter
Guest chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
Really pleased with this update! Their relationship is such push and pull and i can't wait to see where you take this story.
RayOfTheDawn chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
This was well worth the wait. Loved it and can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2014
I love this chapter! The detail is so good and I love how you capture Lisa and Jackson's inner thoughts. You write both characters really well and I can't wait for an update!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Excellence glorious excitement joyously courageous
Vortex Beings chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Please update soon
Alice green chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
please finish this story without anyone dying! I love this storyline!