Reviews for Honey Hibiscus and Cherry Blossom Fusion
mariaimdrunk chapter 22 . 2/26
Oh my, that was incredible! Do keep writing. Thank you so so much
mariaimdrunk chapter 17 . 2/26
I'm on chapter 17 right now and I have to say I'm in love with this story. I watched the film two days ago and searched for fanfiction and honestly, this is the best by far. I'm in love with your writing and the way you portray everyone, this is really so so great. Really quite cool aswell, to bring her into the industry and such. It is so excitingg. Keep writing and thank you so much for this! ;; 3 sends all my lovee
mymymetrocard chapter 22 . 2/19
I love this story and I'm really hoping you're still going with it and will update soon :-) ItMs funny to think after all that time Lisa still hasn't grasped that he has ultimately saved her and that she can't have that freedom, as if she did, she'd be assassinated by the company.
KR chapter 22 . 11/24/2016
Oh there's our Lisa... The self-evaluation and realization was so well done - I'm sitting here grinning ear to ear. Really can't wait for more!
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 22 . 11/22/2016
Yay! Good move, Leese.
Leemudd83 chapter 21 . 9/30/2016
Simply amazing! Can't wait for the rest!
kaname97 chapter 21 . 4/20/2016
Oh my gosh! I do really love you ff! You're genial! Please don't make me wait I'm looking forward to read the rest! Ps. I'm Italian :") kisses Kaname97.:)
RayOfTheDawn chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
I love your updates. And I'm loving this story cant wait for the next one. :)
vampireknight11 chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
You've updated 3 finallyyyy
Guest chapter 21 . 11/3/2015
Best Red Eye story I have ever read! Please continue? I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
World of sleeplessness chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
Absolutely enjoying this story cannot wait for the next chapter.
Ash-kr chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
I really like this story so far. Logan's an interesting character too, I hope you write more about her, and maybe make her feel something, if you even want to update of course:-)
Ash-kr chapter 17 . 6/4/2015
Haven't read it all yet, but so far I really like it:-)
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
I adore how you portray Lisa and Jackson's affects on each other, how they fight and rationalise their emotions.
thelamevegetarian chapter 20 . 4/20/2015
I just read all of the current chapters in one sitting, I can hear colors now. But anyway, this is so beautiful. This is the perfect way to take the story. Btw I really hope that that misogynistic a-hole (leyva) gets ganked by Lisa's hand.