Reviews for Honey Hibiscus and Cherry Blossom Fusion
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 8 . 4/8
Oh, how could you stop there! I want more! I hope you decide to continue this someday. I really like the way you've described their thoughts and feelings.
Sounds like he may start to sympathize with her, and perhaps save her? Logan's line to Lisa about parking lots was tough! Poor Lisa. I am looking forward to an update soon. I am following this story.
I'm really anxious to see what comes next!
trudes193 chapter 8 . 3/3
Great chapter as always, thank you for updating so soon. Cannot wait to see what happens next, whether Jackson gets to Lisa in time, and what he does to Logan. :D
trudes1983 chapter 7 . 2/24
Glad to see Lisa's fighting spirit is back, and she was able to give Logan as good as she gave. Excited to see who was on the other end of the line, and what is going to happen next for Lisa, and what Logan is going to be doing.

Also wondering what the boss has planned for Jackson, if he is going to make him do something to Lisa, or have Lisa tag along with him on a job for training. Jackson seems worried though, I wonder if the boss is going to see that, and use that to his advantage.

Intrigued and excited to see what happens next, thank you for updating. :D
trudes1983 chapter 6 . 2/24
Wow this was a great chapter, enjoyed learning more about Logan. The story is becoming more and more intriguing and I am thoroughly enjoying reading what happens next. Poor Lisa though, she can't really do anything, but I'm sure will soon. :D
Megushie chapter 7 . 2/23
Yay an update! Hello stranger :P
mardigrasbeads chapter 6 . 2/23
Lisa's getting beat on too much,it's a little hard to take. When does she get payback?
mardigrasbeads chapter 5 . 2/19
Glad you're back and ready to rumble! Very interesting chapter. Please don't make us wait so long for the next one. ;o)
Trudes193 chapter 5 . 1/25
Nice chapter, I like how Jackson and Logan behaved towards each other. And the way Lisa observed this behavior too. The same with the way Lisa and Jackson interacted with one another. I wonder what Leyva is going to say in the meeting with Jackson, I like that Leyva was going to send Lisa as a sex slave, I'm surprised Jackson didn't punch him when he suggested that. But it just shows how evil Leyva is, and I'm excited to see what is going to happen next, because it's getting more and more intriguing as it goes on.

Please update soon! :D
Mardigrasbeads chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I liked the previous version of these chapters better, but I'm still along for the ride. Let 'er rip!
Megushie chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
I'm digging it :P
Trudes193 chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
Nice chapter, I like where this is going so far, very intriguing. Please update soon, I cannot wait to see what happens next. :D
Trudes193 chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Like this new chapter, and I hope you get to write the story in a new direction. I look forward to reading the next chapter, and thoroughly intrigued as to where this is going to lead. :D
Megushie chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
I was wondering what the sudden lack of updates was about. But I shall accept the new plan and hope that you feel better with this storyline - sometimes it takes a few tries to make things go they way you want them to!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »