Reviews for Honey Hibiscus and Cherry Blossom Fusion
World of sleeplessness chapter 1 . 6/28
Absolutely enjoying this story cannot wait for the next chapter.
Ash-kr chapter 20 . 6/4
I really like this story so far. Logan's an interesting character too, I hope you write more about her, and maybe make her feel something, if you even want to update of course:-)
Ash-kr chapter 17 . 6/4
Haven't read it all yet, but so far I really like it:-)
Frankenstein pen chapter 1 . 5/9
I adore how you portray Lisa and Jackson's affects on each other, how they fight and rationalise their emotions.
thelamevegetarian chapter 20 . 4/20
I just read all of the current chapters in one sitting, I can hear colors now. But anyway, this is so beautiful. This is the perfect way to take the story. Btw I really hope that that misogynistic a-hole (leyva) gets ganked by Lisa's hand.
RayOfTheDawn chapter 20 . 4/18
Jackson is starting to crack. I love how you're working these characters. Can't wait for the next update. :)
Awesome to see you updated thank you. Look forward to reading the next chapter.
Megushie chapter 20 . 4/18
So great to see an update! :D
Tremendous
Great chapter keep going. Waiting to see what will happen next.

Best story in the fandom
Eva chapter 19 . 3/6
This is INCREDIBLE! Please update soon :)
BW4eva chapter 19 . 2/24
Holy crap! I hope Lisa beats the hell out of her! Really shocks her with all she's learned. Jackson is going to be so mad! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
RayOfTheDawn chapter 19 . 2/16
oohhh... can't wait to see what happens next. :D
empirex chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Another fine chapter! Your dialogue is great, very realistic and in character. Can't wait for the next one!
RayOfTheDawn chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I'm so glad you're back. Your updates are well worth the wait. I'm loving the intricate web you're weaving in between them, they're just suddenly alright and in love. your making them grow and question them selves. :) Waiting patiently for your next update.