Reviews for Half Moon
bobshady chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
wonderful stories. after im done reading all of the fallout ones im going to start on the mass effect ones. by the way, as you seem quite good at writing about the fallout universe in areas besides what is in the games, would you mind making a fallout story about post-apocalyptic Detroit? i once mentioned something about putting other cities in the fallout universe on youtube and someone suggested a Fallout: Motor City. a north peninsula army against a south peninsula army, mounty ghouls against a northern branch of the midwestern chapter of the brotherhood of steel. i would love to see this made into a story, even more so if its being done by some who knows how to write about the fallout universe.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 23 . 3/3/2011
Aaaaaahhhhh! Oh please don't let Julia die, don't let her die D:

Great story once more. :) you rock.
BeGodlyBeLynn chapter 20 . 3/2/2011
Bottle cap collection? I have one, too! :D WOOT WOOT

Great story. I love your characters, again. :D Love the style of writing, as well.
RaZoRMandiblez chapter 31 . 2/10/2011

What else is there to say? this story has somehow accomplished the impossible and is better by far than the original in almost every aspect. It's obvious that you have been improving as you write and it shows. There are fewer awkward turns of phrase and the story is much more complex, and yet it holds together very well, no major plot holes to speak of. I love how all the various stories we've been following throughout Half Moon converge seamlessly into this great battle. Love it.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 19 . 1/12/2011
This story is masterfully written
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 33 . 12/26/2010
This may be one of the greatest fallout stories in the history of fallout stories.
Mr. Snarks chapter 33 . 8/8/2010
Narratives possess more emotion, the characters get deeper, the plot broadens, and this big ol' world gets so much bigger. Every great sequal, paper or film, in recent memory has held these traits, and Half Moon is no exception. Bravo.

Late, redundent, and irreverently

-Mr. Snarks
uso15 chapter 33 . 6/16/2010
your storys are amazing! i cant wait untill the next part in the dusters saga
fallen-wolfborn chapter 33 . 6/12/2010
Awesomely beautiful. Tis so much skill, good sir. :) Sequel, sequel,sequel...
Kuro Ryoushi chapter 33 . 6/10/2010
another solid story

Dont suppose we will be seeing the lone wanderer in the next one will we?
general andrew chapter 33 . 6/7/2010
now that's a freakin' ending! by that i mean bravo, well done, and most importantly Congradulations you've made probably the best Fallout story thus far. hope to one day hear more.
AlphaOmega92 chapter 33 . 6/6/2010
A fantastic ending! Way to go. Can't wait till the next one.
alienphantom chapter 33 . 6/6/2010
It would be interesting to see how they managed to pull that off. The resurrectiong was an interesting twist.
SundayWinterChild chapter 33 . 6/6/2010

Such a brilliant story! Thank you so much for your efforts, they are greatly appreciated. Heck, I tell everyone I know about Dusters and Half Moon, even non Fallout fans. You've made them both such accessible stories that even without great knowledge of the games you can still enjoy them.

The ending was wonderful, full of warmth and hope for the future. After everything they'd been through in this story, it was a fitting end I think.

Again, I say thank you for everything!
Agent 94 chapter 33 . 6/6/2010
Well done. Another excellent fic, sir.

If you write one more fic, it'll be known in the Fallout FanFiction's community as The Great Regulator Trilogy by Mr. AugustinianFrog.

But I don't get one thing about the ending. Is Lab 18 the "bad guys" or just a division of it are the bad ones like the Enclave you mentioned.

Other than that, the ending is great.

Peace and blessings.