Reviews for Archetype
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I like it! Duncan us. It my favorite character. There's just so many things he did that have no reason. My biggest peeve with him was picking veronica over Logan. I love that his POV shows him blaming Logan for that night.
You captured his obliviousness and avoidance very well. I love how he thought he didn't deserve meg. It's funny at the end though when he still kesnt believe in capital punishment...

And this part " You can see Cassidy Casablancas staring at you with that intense, yet unreadable expression, and you wonder if he knows. How he could know. You vaguely contemplate taking a razor blade to his throat, just to stop that expression, but you decide against it."

My spine chills

Thnx for the read!
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Fantastic. The show forgot to give Duncan a personality and let him walking around like a zombie. Wished that they should. At least this fic would make everyone understand his personality.
sumasum chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This is excellent. You really got into Duncan's head and it was interesting to see the first two seasons from his perspective. There are so few good Duncan pieces so I am definitely saving this one for a reread.
bored2pieces2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow. I really like this one! I'm kinda speechless. I dunno what to say. It's kinda nice to watch the deep personal thoughts of Duncan Kane throughout his decline. Interesting concept. Well written. I love it!
xxkpxx chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
This is so good ... please write more ... it is so good...please update soon