Reviews for Want
Guest chapter 9 . 5/2/2015
Cool take on the typical SSHG story. Refreshing.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Who knew that house elves could be so 'human'? lol
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2012
This is ridiculous. I expected a Regency fic based off of the prompt you listed before the dirt chapter but this entire story is a farce. Cameras? Modern sounding restaurants? References to 007 movies? These are bad enough, but the plot is all over the place. You have no real explanations for why things have happened and now you're simply throwing them together in a rushed, forced reconciliation. I also find your Hermione to be incredibly OOC. It was a nice try, but this needs a lot of work. I can't even go on and finish it.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Hahaha! I love Leafer! XD
fluffyllamas chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
so. im not gunna lie. Severus's words in this chapter reminded me of the Phantom in Phantom of the Opera. haha. great so far. tho i wouldn't have left him. . . haha
youreconfusingme chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
aaw...it was really good. you did a GREAT job on it. I have never read such a story as this. it was a very good AU. :) I like Leafer and what she did. LOL
Valmarien chapter 9 . 3/31/2010
This house-elf proved to be quite the schemer. That was a very enjoyable read.
HopeoftheForgotten chapter 9 . 2/23/2010
Leafer:1 Everyone else:0
muselesslanie chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
There are those who love a story if there is a character named Hermione and a character named Severus and they end up together. I am not one of those. Your Hermione was not Hermione. Your Severus was not Severus. Just because they're AU doesn't mean they have to be OOC. You don't need a disclaimer that the 'Potterverse' isn't yours. You're not even using the 'Potterverse'.

Nothing was explained. And no, saying 'I can't believe Dumbledore did this' is not explanation. In my opinion prompts are starting places. They are just minimum requirements. It's what you add to the prompt that makes it a good story.

The only magic was a charm to enlarge sandwiches, a location spell or two, and a couple of house elves. This is sad in a story of two powerful magical people. Your 'romance' comes off as being potion-induced (forced), however, so I guess I could count that.

Your writing style isn't bad - most people need a Beta for style and grammar. You need a Beta for story.

Try Again.

lanie
Nemesis chapter 9 . 1/29/2010
Great fic! Thanks for writing this! I hope you keep writing HP fanfiction.
notwritten chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Really winsome reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Blackraven4400 chapter 9 . 1/28/2010
Finally there are together I am glad this was a great story. great job.
sweet-tang-honney chapter 9 . 1/28/2010