Reviews for Sundrenched World
justginger chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
so glad that they'll make it :)
joayla chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
Omg ! Seriously that was fantastic I loved it !
kneon chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
I'm so glad they worked things out. Great Story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ECis4Me chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
Have I told you lately that I heart you?

Well, I do.

Every story you write, or collaborate on. I adore.

Just sayin'.

This story, love how it's ending with us kinda wondering what's going to happen. Just knowing they'll be together is great for me. Not too fluffy.. My kind of story. :)

I don't think I've read Room 15 yet. Guess I better move it to the top of my to read list.. Just got back from a week vacation - holy cow. I follow a lot of stories and have a lot of updates to read. Had to prioritize them. Your stories are always moved to the top as they update..

Ok done fan-girling now.

Thanks for your awesomeness.

Tyra
flecour chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Awesome Chapter! )
Jaws28 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
freakin loved it the shortness wasnt a problem to me because this story was one of the best i've ever read
ebonyeyez1 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Amazing story! Loved it!
JB30 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Awwww their going to make it work. And the discussion happened under the Alice in Wonderland statue. I love the symbolism of this. It was Alice that encouraged Edward to grow and fight for Bella after all. The conversation about their future should take place in front of a statue baring her name. I love that it was Bella that was the musician and Edward that was the English teacher in your story. Nice twist. I'm so happy that they have found their HEA with each other. You are such a wonderful writer CPW. Thank you for sharing this story! Need to go check out Room 15 now. :)

Jodi
Guppie37 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
I loved it! Thanks once again for a great story!
jules0427 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
that was great, you were able to take this little story that was so cool and keep it short. the time jumped worked and the epi was so fitting to them. i like that they want the same things and this time around talked about them and are going to get them together! sad their journey is over, but it was at a great place. happy to see room 15 come to life!
mssammydean chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Naww that's sweet. Glad these two finally got their HEA :)

Can't wait for more Room 15! *SQUEES*
JayNahNah chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Beautifully done. I've enjoyed it so much and you did a wonderful job bringing it full circle!
rms33 chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
That was wonderful, I really enjoyed this story.
MissRe chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Awwww... Jared is still an ass. I'm glad that Edward is out on tour with her during the summer. I think they have the potential to make it work - Bella said it herself. They are going strong and want the same things - sky is the limit. Awesome chapter! Thanks for taking us along on this wild and crazy ride!
greeneyedgirly chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Awe...I'm so glad that everything worked out for them in the end. And I really like the way you left the story where you did. Like...nothing is for certain. There's only a promise for them to stay together and the hope that they will and will each have each other and all of the things they both want. Very, very good!
1,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »