Reviews for Sundrenched World
shelllynn22 chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
Ok, so this shorter one i loved(even without so many lemons) 't wait to read more of your stories.
IcyFirey07 chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Another very different story that I enjoyed reading. It literally kept me on the edge of my seat at the end of each chapter. It was so emotionally filled, that I almost teared up at certain parts. This is definitely going on my list of favorites!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
Loved it!
Twink423 chapter 12 . 7/12/2011
Yay! As always I love the HEA. And glad these two were able to reconnect and fall back into love with one another.

Love all your stories. I'm sure I will start another one soon and you can bet I'll share my two cents. ;-)
Twink423 chapter 11 . 7/12/2011
What a perfect ending to the chapter. Edward being able to show her how much he loves her and how much she was missed. Glad she gave him a chance and believed what he was saying.
Twink423 chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Wil Bella believe him when he says he still loves her? She needs to give him a chance. Glad she at least let him explain what happened an what he does now.
Twink423 chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Oh no. Poor Bella. I'm sure she's feeling even more crappy listening to Edward tell her how much he loved her and wasnt trying to screw up, but her as his. And now to hear about Alice. So sad. :-(
Twink423 chapter 8 . 7/11/2011
I just knew their paths would cross again. Such an intersting way to see her again. Bella is finally making it as a singer and what a song.

Did she see him in the audience? Can't wait to find out what happens when they talk again.
Twink423 chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
Omg! So tragic. :-(

I was excited to read Edward's pov, but so sad it's years later and he never got the chance to explain it all to Bella.

I have hope that they will meet again and be able to rekindle their love.
Twink423 chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
Oh wow! She's just going to up and leave? How sad. :-(

And that douche Professor sure was nasty. Edward was so right on that. Poor Bella getting taken Advantage of by her teacher. Glad she was able to punch and kick him though.

So who was Kate? A cousin or friend? I'm sure Edward wasn't having a date with her, bella just assumed the worst.

What will Edward think when Bella is gone from Chicago? Will he fly to Forks to find her?
Twink423 chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
What a tough spot to be in for Bella. Not knowing if you're the fuck buddy or the girlfriend label. Not fun at all.

But then a very big admission by Edward there at the end. He thinks he's falling in love and she is pretty much already there. So how can they move on to something more?
Twink423 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
So Edward is making an effort. He admitted he cares about her a lot, but doesn't quite seem ready to call her his girlfriend yet, but maybe in time. She is wearing him down.

And what a hot time in that bedroom. They have so much chemistry. Love it!
Twink423 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Edward is such a switch so often. Who is he really and what is he dealing with? I loved the soft, sweet and gentler side we saw of him here. Where do they go from here?
Twink423 chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Edward's explaination is kind of crazy, but I could see how Bella is giving him a chance on trusting him. Hopefully he doesn't fuck it up too much.

So cute that Edward was holding her hand too. Can't wait for more sweetness from him. :-)
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
As always I love Joshua Radin so so much and wanted to read something a little shorter and this is just right.

I like this quirky, annoying/stonerward. He has already gotten under her skin after just a few hours. When will they meet again? I have a feeling Edward will be camping out in the music building all the time to see this pretty girl. ;-)
1,120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »