Reviews for Sundrenched World
Flightlessbird11 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
WE LOVE YOU, TO :) I'm excited for this short little drabble you're writing, and When You Find Me is just amazing, so I am excited for that part of it ;) I love this stoner/slacker Edward, he's just too funny.

I can't even remember if I've read chapter 2 that you sent me *goes to check* Love ya, bb!
beegurl13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh, it's good! I like that Bella does the music thing and not Edward, that's different and kind of nice. I always love Stoner Edward, so that was fun. :D I'm curious about Edward, I get the feeling maybe he's not what he seems. I don't know, just a feeling I have. :D

It's good! I can't wait to read more of it! :)
sherryola chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
yay. it's great to have the beginning of a new story of yours. To be here at the beginning. You've become one of my favorite Twilight fan fic authors. Great start on the story.
angel-cordy chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
That was good. Keep up the good work.
LoryB chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
And I love you 2!lol. And I loved the story and I'm so reading it if you continue it. I love this kind of Edward! It makes him sexier well actually you do make him sexier! Anyways loved it love and believe me I have one new fav singer thanks 2 you lol. Take care XO!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Great start.

Intreging concept where Bella is the music person and Edward isn't. I like this Edward who is alternately a jerk and nervious.

Is it only BPOV? I can't wait to see where you take this.
Jen733 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I'm definitely looking forward to more of this story - great start! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Screams-At-Midnight chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I like it! Can't wait to see where it goes! :)
1,118 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75