Reviews for How to fix an alien ship 101, by Kaywinnit Lee Fry
Ardent Aspen chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
My stars above, but I do love this! It feels so very in character for them all! And I don't feel sorry for dear old Mal. Not one little bit. I'm thoroughly on Kaylee's side in the matter!
cmdrtekk chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Nicely done crossover. Enjoyed the humor.

I firmly believe there is so much potential for Firefly/Transformers crossovers, but so few stories.
kyugan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
...Did...Did Serenity...just call Mal...Mama?

I mean sure, I get that the ship now has a Spark, I get that.

What I don't get is why it's calling MAL Mama, Wouldn't Kaylee be the more obvious choice?

Or does Serenity somehow instinctively know that it's MAL who's been with her the longest, who found her, fixed her up and 'treated her right' all those years?

Either way, I'd like to know how Mal somehow learned cybertronian.
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
The ending is so "AW"!
JenEvan chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I'm not familiar with Firefly, but this is an interesting adn amusing story :)

Very sweet.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Love it.

Above excellent job.
techiyona chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
...I love you. It made me very happy to see the Wreckers at the end helping out against the Alliance.
LightGuard chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Nice. Very nice. Very grateful for the lack of Chinese that every Firefly fanfic author thinks is desperately necessary to get across the idea that they are writing a Firefly fanfic.

Double points for giving my favorite Wrecker, Roadbuster, a scene.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
And Kaylee provides to be as adorable and lovable crossovered with any ship in the multiverse.

Ti is in good hands.

And Serenity gets a spark.
Anodythe chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Lightningmouse, you captured these characters so perfectly! Firefly is one of my favorite shows and I can hear everyone's voices quite well. This is such a delightful story! Wonder what Kaylee would have done with the Ark if she had had a chance.