Reviews for Pain and Music
Aeryn Lavanthia chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ah Watson, we've all been there. Well, maybe not the rugby tackling and book assaults, but similar! Great story - I loved it!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ouch. Watson had a bad night.
WingedWolf121 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
*winces* poor Watson. Much as I adore the image of Holmes tending to a sick/hung over Watson, I think he would be more likely to do this. Hilarious, and very in character.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Delightful! :-)
jaws chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
I wish there was more! Good Story!
claudiapriscus chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Oh, this made me laugh, and the dialogue was spot on.
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
lol - nice work!
Ginger Ninja chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
A hangover and rugby injuries? Poor Watson! I loved how much fun Holmes was having, teasing his friend.

Fantastic writing as always! The only thing you need to know about rugby is it's painful :P I haven't played since school though... which is a good thing ;)

GN
Sepik chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Good one shot. :D I especially liked the way Holmes treated the entire matter.
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I am trying my hardest not to burst out laughing in the middle of a TV show. Oh, my. Thank you for the laughs. Keep writing!
ingrid-matthews chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is adorable! So sweet and I love the way the 'mystery' is drawn out. Watson behaving badly is wonderful!
Super Lizard chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
The Victorian version of scribbling dirty pictures on a mate's face when he passes out drunk?
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This is utter brilliance :D Totally in character and a good laugh as well!
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Haha! Drunk Watson. I can only imagine how flustered Holmes was in trying to keep his friend out of too much trouble. And the waltz! Lol. I imagine he was uncomfortable with that! Lol
Yume chapter 1 . 1/20/2010