Reviews for The Burning Thread

please please update

StarofCalamity chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
Really good

Loved it

Update soon if you can :)
StarofCalamity chapter 3 . 5/19/2010

Update soon
Zzzz chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
I really like this story. Please update soon.
poseidon262 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
cool chapter. I totally like your plot of the "go back in time but in the 'back in time' body" thingy really cool. Keep on writing and good luck on your writer's block. I root for you all the way!

;) the amazing Poseidon says, ave atque vale!
wisegirlindisguise chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
My respect goes out to you iSpecs. I really like this story.
Wait Wait dont tell me chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
amazing! I read the whole thing in less than 30 mins. I just devoured it! the is just... wow...frikming amazing! if you do not update soon I swear I will hunt you down and stalk you untill you update!

WWDTM ps read my story.
Selene Melia chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
Wowza, this is good. The detail is amazing, though you might want to lighten up a little bit aometimes. This is a plot I have never seen before and I LOVE it! Keep writing and update soon! ~Selene Melia
smt256 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
update soon!
IamAbotticelli chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
A very interesting plot that was written in an original way. I can't wait for the next chapter!
whateveritis12 chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
The Luke of when the movie was in the camp was a very good interpretation of the character. I don't know about at the end during his fight with Percy, but otherwise he was pretty good.
Gasanechi chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
Nice fic, I was searching fics where percy travels back in time for awhile now, do you know any other fics with the same time travel plot?
Starscape91 chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
Great story! I can't wait to read more!
Jovial Squirrel chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I love this story! There are so few good PJO fics which makes this one even better! I definitely didn't expect the back in time part. Hope you update soon!
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
Thanks for the updated chapter! Ive been waiting to find out what happens:) It was awesome!You couldn't have made it any better. Please update soon!:)