Reviews for Who, What, When, Where, Why and How
BuringBright222 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awesome writing! Cute story!
Lola chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Ha ha! that was hilarious, I loved it!
Luzith chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
haha!
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
It takes some amount of brilliance to make such an entertaining story that makes a story about NML fun and enjoyable! There were great moments between Dick and Tim here, the brotherly love that makes them such great characters. Also, Cassandra was spot-on and I'm glad to see that Bruce even manages a smirk at the end!
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
A cute story. Don't use that word very often. I look forward to checking out the rest of your works.
alyssa chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
hahahahahahaha a gseat ficlet
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I find it damn depressing that I didn't see this story on your profile sooner. Once again, you've proven that you've mastered one skill that I think I'm never going to be able to pull off: to write a legitimate short story that is just loose and fun to read.

You are a kind soul for pointing out my deficiencies, fellow author and you are a funny man for cobbling this story together.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ha ha! That's great. I love it. ... and I'm a little too tired to say why. It's just funny.
Hitman of Gotham chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Nice story that adds some much needed humor to the usually overly grim and angsty Batverse. I particualrly liked the way you used the family dynamic of Tim/Dick. Squabbling brothers getting each other in trouble.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I loved every word. The ending was awesome, and I think Timmy deserved to hit him again. Thanks so much for posting this.
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
love it, lol!
WmmW chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
"I hate you so hard right now."

HILARIOUS!

You should write more of these little fics, not that I don't mind your Bat/Cat stuff but the Family antics are golden here!
TorontoBatFan chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
LMAO!

This is an awesome little vignette!

I have to agree with a previous reviewer, though. Why didn't they stop to pull Robin out the hole? After all, he wasn't the one that compared Cassandra to Lassie. :-D
DreamWriterx3 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hahahahahahahhahahhaa! Oh my gosh, this is hilarious!

I love Cassie!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ha! That was so funny. Yes, Dick, you have a big mouth.