Reviews for Hangups
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 2/19/2016
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
HeathRowTottie chapter 6 . 1/8/2014
Just loved this - so dear and loving and funny and smutty and sexy and downright perfect. How beautifully you've revealed the vulnerabilities and insecurities of the two main characters. By the way, especially enjoyed the outtake - Bobby's response - hilarious!
theothersusan chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
I went back and re-read the whole thing. Twice. And what you did with this was incredible. I am sincerely awestruck.
theothersusan chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Oh my god! Wow. Okay, I *totally* didn't get it. Wow. I can't believe I didn't catch that hint, because I remember that. And did I mention Wow? Just checking.
RemindsmeofaWestSideStory chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
I enjoyed this. Good job D
Rokimbo chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
HOT, HOT, HOT! I'm really enjoying this! :-)
K8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Oh & about the M rating? Call me smutty/kinky, but I read those first! If I could find an endless supply of M rated Bobby fic I'd be a happy girl!

So please, MORE Bobby "M"!

K.
K8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
AWESOME fic! I'm bookmarking it to my iPhone for future midnight readings. In fact, I'm sending a link to my husband! This is so relevant to our marriage right now. It could really help our sex life! Lol you're now a sex therapist!

Sequel?

K.
MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
you defentily should do a sequel
CrazyMayhem chapter 6 . 2/22/2010
Love, love, love this. *fans herself* Alex getting her groove back. I fell for the phone-thing, it wasn't until the very last moment when i went *DUH* yeah! is Eames. Oh DirtyTalk!Goren always makes me happy! :)
cifan chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
ha! okay, so I see why it's an outtake, but that was still some brilliant writing!
superfelix chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Great that you posted that, too.
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
that was really colorful. I can see why this didn't fit in. its interesting but not something that i can honestly see her really saying...since we know who it is.
Weathergirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Hahaha! Cute!
Hargiteam42 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
Oh. Good out-take, but I can see why you left it out of the story itself. Thanks for sharing with us! :D