Reviews for XEMNAS: Maintenance Guide and Manual
mellow-panda7 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I'd buy a Xemnas unit! XD
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Hilarious!

XEMNAS objects to his laser blade things being called lightsabers. LOL.

Very accurate!

Hm…I shall definitely have to make a guide for the care and keeping of my friends! Excellent idea!
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
...Nice one. Are you going to do a SORA unit, or is it just the Nobodies and Kairi?
MetaGiga chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
You've very much inspired me into doing these manuals!In fact,I'm gonna get started on one right now! :D
Blue Phoenix135790 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
But what if a XEMNAS unit and a SAIX unit become obsessed with Mexican soap operas? :O
Kiracles chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is awesome! I'm going to read the rest now! Thanks for the imagination and creativity for making this! Awesome! :D
natcat5 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
We regret to inform you that natcat5 has died of laughter. Feel free to send flowers as it is ALL YOUR FAULT. *winks*
Kendrix chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I want one now XD
nekofruit chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I laughed really hard at the last part. XD

I hope you don't mind if I make a comic strip (series) out of this. If I do that is.
x-LittleMissSunshine-x chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Same reviewer. Somehow my previous review was sent before I could finish it and duplicate reviews are not allowed.

Anyhow, this is just another line to let you know that I'll help out with your Xig manuel if needed. I myself wrote my own Xigbar manuel a while ago and it's on here if you need any tips or tricks. Granted, it's extremely long and I got ahead of myself.

Also, if you get tired of making manuels a good possibility is to make a full story out of one or two manuals. That's what I did, and it's a lot of fun to do.

Anyway, hope this is helpful in some way and good luck! :)
x-LittleMissSunshine-x chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
O I really liked this. Xemnas is the character I struggle with most, nice job! Consider you added to my author alerts and favourite authors list.
Lunari Sakana chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
LOL this is funny, if i had a Xemnas unit and a Saix unit, i would allow them to be flirtatious, I loves the yaoi hehe. I liked this one, can't wait to read the Xigbar one.
Amethystte chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG WONDERFUL! HILARIOUS! FANTABULOUS! XD I just happened to turn on my email right at the second you posted it! Lolz. I love these things *Sigh* I like FAQ thing with the XEMNAS who keeps slapping SAIX's butt. - Dunno why, it's just funny. But I gotta go, I'm supposed to be on the computer to do my homeschool stuff. :D Eh heh heh...

- Amethystte