Reviews for Penguins
brokencrownsandhearts chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
loved this, especially the part with Leah throwing the penguins at Jake, great job!
Jiyah chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Cute story :) a bit random, but entertaining regardless..
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
LOL. The offensive penguins. I personally do like penguins mainly emperor penguins but I guess if Jake is up for boycotting McD's I suppose I could get behind that...as long as one of us is behind the other, very closely. - Heheh. Wonder what Jake will do with the knowledge that he can ogle Leah freely just not when there is an audience around?
BeautifulPieces chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Stupid penguins. They’ll take over the world one day.

Haha I love this one- shot
chelley0207 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I thought it was cute but I'm afraid of birds so I don't mess with penguins!
Mercy at Dawn chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
*Raises eyebrow* Penguins? Of all things to take over the world. . . Penguins! I dunno though, if you try to think at a retarded angle, penguins are the little chubby cute guys that waddle around and eat fish. . . NO one would suspect it. . . Just kidding, I in no way believe that penguins will take over the world. . .

~RyantheDragon250

P.S.- Really, Polar Bears will take us over. . . JK! XD!
Caonto chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This is great. And I agree that Seth's attempts at revenge would suck. He just doesn't seem like a vengeful kind of guy.

And also, you misspelled penguin in the summery, just to let you know.
Luci-Marlena chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i'm tired and you're making me R&R

&hates you.

creepy beady penguin eyes... *shudders* this is why i don't like or keep or own any stuffed animals... i even tore off all the heads to my barbies when i was younger... of course when people asked why are all my barbie heads scattered around the house i would just shrug and say "casualty of war" which makes me wonder what "war" i had my barbies fight in...

see? up there? that's a tangent. i'm tirred.

anyways.

"Right after she first started phasing, she hid Milkbones all over the Rez, and there was a period of three weeks or so where everyone in the pack had to make sure there wasn’t a dog biscuit in their seat or bed or hidden in their shoe before sitting down or going to sleep or putting on their shoe."- ha! haha! awesome. just awesome. it's like those easter egg hunts only with doggy treats and it's not easter. nice.

‘cause I guess a zoo is like a leech snack bar or something, so none of the Cullens could go- lmao can we see the bears next? please, please, please, please, please, please?... NO EMMETT! we know what you'll do to them, so no. an NO penguins either!... aw. you;re no fun.

ha. "Lucky penguin." priceless.

amazing dear pepe.

*rubs eyes, looks at clock* i might read one more before bed... maybe.

lu
Little Girlie Wolf chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it!

The end was deff. my fav. part :D
brankel1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Loved it.
Kwinnie chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Intresting..penguins? x)
laurazuleta18 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hahaha loved it!

Cool teacher! LOL
YoGurlB chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
THIS WAS VERY DIFFERENT AND I LIKED IT. IT MADE ME LAUGH BECAUSE I HAVE SO MANY HELLO KITTY STUFFED ANIMALS LOL. I HOPE YOU DONT GO CRAZY AND CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE ONE SHOTS!
brezzybrez chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
interesting. i like this one.

update soon. please.
xmukax chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh the penguins...funny little creatures. But they sure do raise ones level of animosity during a specially tiresome class of materials resistance...so thank you for it. Maybe when I get home i'll hug my stuffed buffalo haha