Reviews for And I think I enjoy conflict
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
very cute, kind of wished you had continued this college-verse fic, but it was almost okay to end the chapter that way. :) i would have loved to see this play out.
Twerks-a-lot chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is awesome! I love is so simple and yet com
Twerks-a-lot chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is awesome! I love is so simple and yet com
kaitlynmagic chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is awesome just because it introduced me to the Clash which I think I'm now in love with. So thank you for that :)
pigwiz chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
So... um, was just wondering...

Is this finished? Is this one of those fics that that ask the eternal question: (insert relevent eternal question of your choice)

Eternally yours

:pig
SeddieThunder chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
cute
nothing48 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Intriguing. Liked the closing line.

Also I looked up the Clash, listened to London Calling whilst reading this, cuz that's typically what the writer wants when they mention a song, right? Anywho, I liked it.

Does this continue? That would be grand.
Bartsim18 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
very nice, is there gonna be a 2nd chapter
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This looks good! Very. Please continue with it, I will be waiting!
love comes and goes chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Pretty interesting so far. I'd like to see what direction you take this in myself.

Till Next Time...
Xxajanae97xX chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Ok, that was pure awesomeness. Sam Freddie and Carly were all very much in character and if the show was based off of an older plot I could definitely see this happening. The car scene was cute-but not cute in your typical "omg seddie fluff" sort of way. It was in character and believable and had a very good dynamic. Please keep this up and I can't wait to read more.
JamesTheGreater chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Can't wait to read more! I love future fics (especially college ones). And your chracter development is great. So combining the two, I think I'll enjoy this story very much.
SamLovesHam92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I loved this so much.
FinaleUltimacian chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
PLEASE tell me this is not a one shot! this is just a delicious set up for something epic... much love. keep it coming.
NormalIsTheWatchword chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Love this story! Cant wait for the rest.