Reviews for Following His Footsteps
Dtksgirl chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
You...are my most...fav author...EVA!
QuinaLee chapter 9 . 2/9/2010

Now I understand your statuses from yesterday. I was sincerely hoping they had nothing to do with this. :(

Oh, but this was amazing. They always are. The chapters, I mean. I'm strangely giggly now that the initial sadness I felt after reading this has passed.

Did that make sense?

I shall now go downstairs to find the materials for my Beelzenef. :D I have no life.

xXtamaXx chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
*sob* i liked this ending to but i enjoyed the first one better, it was happy this was depressing. you're an amzing writer and i would definetly work on getting this published.

your fan, xXtamaXx
xXtamaXx chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
oh yay this was perfect and amazing. i don't care if you made me cry last chapter. And of course the story is about depression and depression happens from love and heals with love. so i say you got your point across extremely well.

xXtamaXx
Vampirelover57 chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
loved the ending it was great. In the beginningthen I just of the first story I got the depression theme then I thought it turned into a great love story but the depression was in thee background because they found each other. But it was still there. Thank you for bringing it back to the forefront. I truly hope this turns into a novel I would definetly buy it and read it again and again. Thank you for sharing your gift with everyone
QuinaLee chapter 8 . 2/7/2010
Thank you so much. In more ways than one.

This chapter alone has changed so much for me. The whole story has been quite personal to me, so reading that speech Tamaki made kind of put things in perspective.

I haven't cut myself in almost two weeks. I know it doesn't sound like much, but I used to do it 2-4 times a week. It's driving me completely insane, but I know if I keep resisting the need to do it, it will go away.

I've been lucky that nothing has been infected or damaged, like Tamaki, but that's not what's important. What's important is how I'm affecting my friends and family. I can never take back the things I've done to worry them, and knowing that hurts worse than any blade.

So, thanks again for everything. You've helped me more than you could ever imagine.

Vampirelover57 chapter 7 . 2/6/2010
YIPPE! Wow that is what i was waiting for. Thet really needed to be I needed them to be together also. Thank you for a great story. I LOVED IT !
QuinaLee chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
AH.

IT'S OVER.

This was a fantastic ending to this story! Although, I really will miss it a ton. Everyday I would anxiously watch for an update. What will I look forward to now?

Thank you so much for making me happy :D

I'll miss this!

-QuinaLee :D

(still your #1 fan)
xXtamaXx chapter 7 . 2/5/2010
aw *sob sob* i loved this i was so sad in the end i thought you weren't going to put them back together i actually cried in the midle of class lol. Sad it has to end though

lofe xXtamaXx
xxInsanexSoulxx chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
T.T that is so sad! I really hope Tamaki and Kyouya end up together...it's a great story though :) i loved seeing me smile :)
xXtamaXx chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
aww sad i want them together so bad. i'm sad it's coming to an end as well i've fallen in love with this as well
QuinaLee chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I'M SO HAPPY.

Once again, you've made me go from completely down to UPUPUPUPUP.

I'm incredibly glad this song was used to make them all happy again. But that makes no sense, now that I wrote it. I hope you understand what I said.

Sorry for the bad review. I must be going, and will probably be late because I took the time to read this.

BUT I COULDN'T WAIT. It's just too brilliantly amazing to have to wait, knowing it's sitting there in my inbox. So. Yeah.

UPDATE MORE 3

(aka. Your #1 Fan XD)
Vampirelover57 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Wow now we are gettimg somewhere. Tamaki better go back to Japan and they better be together. I love this story. Best I've read in a long time. Thanks for writting it.
xXtamaXx chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
what no! *sobs*
Vampirelover57 chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
NO! how could you do that? I was so excited they fpund each need to be together.I need them to be together!