Reviews for The Heiress
nothing2Me chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hmm picked my interest, it's nice reading a Bella who dresses well and is confident although spoiled. Clumsy damsel in distress Bella is overrated!
Mimi Nella chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
loving this
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 16 . 1/12/2011
Poor Edward, he's got alot of explaining to do. Bella needs to understand that eventhough she is hurt and feeling betrayed she needs

to let him explain why, because if anyone can understand what a famous person goes through with the gossip from magazines and newspapers Bella should. Bella should give him a chance and listen to him before she decides to end anything, that's if she cared for him at all... Good chapter, a little harsh on Bella's part but she is a bitch who only cares about herself, eventhough she was changing being around Edward. Hopefully they can get back to that and now she doesn't have to be ridiculed for dating a nobody, cause he comes from a famous family too.
KyrieJunkie chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Uh oh, Edwards in trouble. Can't wait to hear him explain this.
Hope4more chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Just started this story and I am intrigued. Thanks for posting.
sillyvamp chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Oh Bella - just listen to him. :)
sexymama25 chapter 16 . 1/11/2011
Update as soon as you can I can't wait to see what happens next
readingmama chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Poor Edward. It made me giggle That he pinky swore though.
gabs9 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Loved it.
BethMasenCullen chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Poor Bella! She must feel so betrayed... But I feel badly for Edward also-I think he should have been honest about who he was, but everyone makes mistakes, and I can respect the guy for wanting to have a life that had some privacy... I hope Bella will give him a chance to make it up to her! Keep up the great work!
quoideneufj chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Great story - and I'm loving your recs - Thank you for leading me to some wonderful stories. I've been reading Click & Strum from the begining and A Pound of Flesh for a while now - both awesome must reads.
Twilightchick45 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Will she give him a chance? I hope so, but she may not make it easy on him.
Elara420 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
I am SO glad you didn't have Bella forgive him right away. And then also for having Edward be so loyal and sit outside her Penthouse. Begging from the other side of the door. Cannot wait to see where you take it!
maggiejoma chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
he waited too long... fool...:)
dancnstacy09 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
awww...poor Edward...he just needs to shout ILY! And get her to see that his name is different and that is it.
555 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »