Reviews for An Interesting Encounter
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 9 . 2/24/2015
Update soon! I hope you have more Vader scenes.
pierce chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I hope you finish this . really 10 2014
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
MORE! please.
Matthew1985 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
The dialogue could use more maturity.
Grant Kelsey chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
I'd like to see what the next chapter will be and what will happen to Han Solo.
Scott the Wanderer chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
Excellent Job on the space battle. Star Wars capital ship weaponry and shields do trump Federation tech. Though honestly the shuttle bays could have been closed as they do have hangar doors. Infact they would have been closed untill the launching of the shuttle. So there was an error. But it fit the story so it works.
OhShirleyUJest chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
I really, really like this one... and I really, really hope you get a chance to come back to it!

The style is wonderful, and your use of Data as an intermediary is brilliant! Thanks so much for sharing this much with us! I hope for the best in all your future endeavors.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
Interesting... Update Please.
Cyrannus chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Please continue this. its a good story
Atrum Nocturne chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
As stated by others, I am surprise of the lack of Star Trek and Star Wars Cross-overs. This one is very interesting and can't wait till your next post.

One advice though, you had Luke sense that Dianne is a Force Sensitive, which would mean that Darth Vader would also sense this when he was searching for him. Vader would assume that the Federation would have the same concept of the Force as they would, and thus consider them a threat. So, even if they do manage to get back to the Alpha Quadrant, Darth Vader would devise a plan to invade the Federation since they have become a de facto allies to the Rebel Alliance.

It would make sense that Warp Drive would be slower than Hyperspace, since the Star Wars Galaxy has been a millenniums old galactic-scale civilization that has been mostly unified into a single nation for several centuries. In contrast, Star Trek consist of several independent nations in 1/4 of the Milky Way Galaxy, thus they lack a real need for the hyper luminous speeds for commerce and governance.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Dear turtlegirl:

Universal Translators can't handle Wookiee? I'm shocked.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth

P.S.: Thanks for favoriting "House Guests", by the way.
Ajedi32 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Ooo, another chapter. It's been a while.

Anyway, great story so far; keep up the good work. )
KShara Khan chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
This is a very good story! It seems like you are having a lot of fun with most of it, are you?
Grant Kelsey chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Sounds like a good story so far. I'd like to know when the conclusion will be posted.
Grant Kelsey chapter 8 . 1/16/2012