Reviews for Felix
J chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
An interesting twist, i like it, very creative! you should continue this story...
Rebecca chapter 11 . 5/2/2012
This story is amazing! I was stoked to see how many chapters you'd written too coz I just wanted to continue this story forever lol.

I love your descriptive writing I really feel like I'm there and I can picture the whole story in my mind's eye so clearly. Well done!
celticank chapter 16 . 2/8/2012
I love it I hope you do a sequel.
celticank chapter 15 . 2/6/2012
Update soon!
aussieKayz chapter 14 . 9/20/2011
Brilliant story
celticank chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
Update please!
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
OMG! Yay for another pdate! I missed you Sand N' Sable! Good to know that this story is still here with another nice chapter to enjoy! OMG how come the baby boy's eyes are lifeless? Is it okay? You have left me at anther cruel cliffhanger! Gr..XD Can't wait for the next chapter to arrive.

Izzy
celticank chapter 13 . 11/10/2010
Update soon ASAP! IT Getting really good.
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Oh my goodness! She's gonna have the baby! I'm so excited for the next chapter! Can't wait! :) Isabella
Sapphire Dawn chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Keep it coming.
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 12 . 11/1/2010
C'mon dear chop chop! We are all waiting for the next chapter...well I am!

Anyways, I have annoucement to make...I'm getting an account here on Fanfiction soon! I'm SO excited! me and my best friend Destiny got together and decided to make an account together and I honestly can't wait to get started! Now we do do some crack-fics but I am totally going to do some serious fic's on Twilight and Star Wars because I love the both of them. (Except crossovers.)

I am currently going to get started on 'Forbidden One'. It is an angst/romance/suspense story involving the Volturi. Basically, it takes place after Breaking Dawn; about 5 years to be Cullens will be mentioned at some points like Rensemee is almost 18. Otherwise, it is about a secret third supernatural species called 'Walkers' or according to the humans 'ghosts'.

The Volturi have feared them for centuries becuase of their unique power and before the young guard members were even born as humans (Heidi, Demetri, Jane, Alec, Felix, Renata, and Santiago. In my story, Chelsea, Afton, Sulpcia, Athenodora, and even Didyme were around that time it was shortly before her death) Caius ordered for them to be destroyed. Aro made a swear with his brothers to never ever speak of them as long as they ruled.

Centuries later, there are only 20 'Walkers' in existence. Most either fear the Volturi or plot to make a rebellion but usually fail. Now, hybrids like Nessie and Nahuel are rare. But a hybrid of half Walker and ha;f human was thoguh to be impossible...

Alejandro 'Drew' Godinez is the only Walker-Human hybrid in existence. His mother was a human, while his father was a Walker. Now how exactly he was created is unknown and his past is so mysterious except the fact that he is an orphan. Along with that, he is frozen at the age of 16 for forever, but is really 216 years old.

When the Volturi hear of rumors of his existence, Aro orders Jane and Alec to destroy him. But they are told little of the exact reason why. It didn't matter to Jane, until he makes a charm on her. Slowly, she begins to fall in a forbidden love with Drew. Meanwhile in Volterra, Felix is given the order to kill Gianna but he cannot bring himslef to do so because he has fallen in love with her. Together, they make a plan to runaway to America with the Cullens, but Felix has never changed a person before. Can he do it? Will Jane and Drew's love survive?

There also more twists to the plot involving secret romances between Heidi and Demetri, and Renata and a mystery for Alec and his dark tragic past...

I plan to make this a long fic, and there will be a sequel..or two.I hope you sound interested! My account name will be "Des&IzzyRockSox". Check it out whenever you wish. I cannot wait for the next chapter!

Hope you and your family had a safe Happy Halloween! P.S Don't kill Gianna's baby!

PEACE

-Izzy XD
celticank chapter 12 . 10/17/2010
Whoa I sure didn't see that coming though I never pegged Nessie as stealing the formula. Other than that its good update asap!
oxo-ABANDONED-ACCOUNT-oxo chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
OMG! NORWAY!

I LIVE THERE! :D :D :D

Wow, that was a SHOCK!

I have NEVER read a fanfiic that has even MENTIONED Norway!

...

Still shocked...
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 12 . 9/23/2010
Yay! Update! Here's what I gotta say on Gianan losing the baby...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DON'T DO IT! I'M ACUTALLY TAKING A LIKING TO THE BABY EVEN IF IT ISN'T BORN YET!

Lol, I DO have a secret power at giving authors tips for a story. And thank you very much for thenaming of the character to be me. I never expected that to happen.

I only have a request. Try to get back in a little more with Gianna. You are unfortunatly getting once again out of focus with Gianna. Not that it is boring without her, it's just well (I swear I'm not trying to be harsh becuase I like to help authors so please don't be mad at me!) There's no real plot line to poor Felix and Gianna. I am glad though that you managed to squeeze in Rensemee. Good timing too, I must say.

Maybe can you try to fit in Gianna's P.O.V for despite the pain she loves her child. It's angsty, but she is willing to stay strong. (And she must!) Here is my example and you can totally use it if you want.

The pain was killing me. Worse than any flu I'd suffer when I was child. When I was a weak, mortal, child. I'd always been sick-prone. But being a vampire, I'd figured I'd be stronger, beutiful, and nothing could hurt me...

...now it seemed that the deal I'd made with the devils called Aro, Caius, and Marcus for all those dreams were turning against me. The familiar essence of pain bruned through my soul, and it hurt. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping it would give me a shield from pain, but it was useless. And no matter how much I tightned my grip of my left hand to the metal bar of my bed, the pain would (written in bold) not go AWAY!(no more bold)

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" my scream of undescrible pain rored throughout the castle. Some of the mortal doctors fell down in pain, probably now were to suffer a headache.

Good. I wanted them to feel pain. Feel what i was suffering. What pain they have done to me will come back after this...this...child was out of me.

My thoughts had softened a bit after the thought of the baby. Felix's baby. My baby. OUR baby. If vampires could cry, I'd probably be an emotional wreck. Not jst from the firey pain my own child caused to me, but becuase it ws my child doing this to me. I pnodered long and hard while still keeping a clear face of pain. Why would my own child be doing this to me? Didn't it love me? I loved it. Didn't I?

Going through all the pain made me realize I'd never thought of the soft fragments of touch that my child would one day give to me. Hugs, kisses, even the kicks I'd maybe recieve not even a month from now. If I was able to hold on strong for another month.

Being a mother. The word mother had never occured to me. To nuture life. Felix and my soul, flesh, and...well two out of three counts, right? (Becasue neither of us have blood.) Maybe it'd eb a boy. Tall, proud, strong, and handsome boy like his father. Or it'd be a girl. A darling, loving, beautiful girl like her mother...like me.

For a moment and just a moment was all I needed, pain did not exist within my soul. There was no anger or hatred towards the scietnists, or any of the Volturi memebers. There was no memory of my human life, or even of my own damn wedding for me and Felix. For a moment, Felix had vansihed too. And that was all because of that one special moment.

It was like a fluter from a butterfly's wing, but yet sturdy and sudden. It was feeling that I found to be offbeat and beautiful at that moment.

My baby had finally kicked me. I placed a small mocha hand on well-rounded bely and smiled.

"Antonio or Maria. Hmm...yes. I like it." I whispered in a voice so low not even a vampire could pick it up.

Then my voice sang clerly, but still with a tint of exhausten, weakness, and heart-melting,

"Hi. I'm mommy. I'm here. And I love you. No one is evry gonna hurt you."

Somehow, I could tell that he/she understood after I felt another flutter in my swollen belly.

Well...what did ya think? Please use this that I wrote for you! Please? I love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Isabella :)
I Like Chocolate Milk chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
Sorry that I dissapeared for awhile! So glad you updated though! School's started for me(actually on the 3rd of September it did) so I might not be able to review as much. But that doesn't mean to not stop!

BTW It's fine that you didn't update in a week! I hope you are feeling better though!

I only have a just a FEW problems with the stoyr here and that's it honestly!

Is Bella already a vampire?

Where's Renesmee? I figured she may have a played a very specific role in this story becuase Bella got pregnant as a human and with Gianna being a vampire and pregnant, maybe the formula had something to do with...well I don't know but I figured it may have involved Nessie. Oh well!

Any baby names? What's the gender? TYhat's not a problem with the story at all it's just that I REALLY wanna know!

That's it! Otherwise this still super-awesome!

CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT CHAPTER!

ISABELLA

P.S Did you name that little girl 'Isabella' after me? If so, that was really sweet! Super thanks!