Reviews for Paparazzi
TashaRose chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
That was a cute and sneaky way for it to end. Loved it!
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Naughty Hermione! Love the surprise ending. Nice work.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very unexpected ending! Great job, I loved the story!
dramioneshallbe chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love it. I love the fact that you made it seem as though he had no idea of her feelings and that they weren't returned. You made her seem obsesive and creepy until the very last second where it all snapped into place. However, why would Ron expect her to dance with him if she was in a relationship with Snape?
MiSev chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
"She briefly thought of casting the Imperius Curse on him and, for a second, couldn't believe she was considering Unforgivables just so she could ensnare Snape. No. There were other ways."

LOL, how do you capture the wily and elusive Severus Snape? Hex him into submission, of course ;-)
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
ROFL
shobsnet02 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Really great story. I love it! Hoped it wasn't a one-shot, even though I knew it is. :D
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Well I have to say, I actually wasn't expecting that twist lol. I cracked up and then immediately thought I need to rec that to people.
Katie Lady chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
nice, very nice ... :)
mychemicalrelapse chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
LOL! i LOVED this fic! so so good (especially considering it was a songfic). i completely loved the twist at the end XD whether or not im a complete idiot, i didn't see it coming. damn. now ive got paparazzi in my head!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I love the end, nice twist. You have some real talent.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Haha! This one was really good! You had me going right until the end. Hermione/Snape is starting to slowly rise up to the top of my list of favorite pairings in HP _

AD
Celeste Belle chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Best. Fic. Ever! Brilliant! Two thumbs up! Great ending!
marauder00 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
oh the ending really...wowed me!

love the song and this creative story!

Loyd1957 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was done so well. You had me fooled up until the last. That was so joyful to read.