Reviews for Don't Fear the Joker
Mooncow33 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
I loved it! I'm going to watch it again and again!
Anne on a Mouse chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
Asinine third-world Playboy bunny? Discount bin disposable Bond girl?

Cool. Racism, slut shaming and classism. You're the best!
Kelana-ti chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
Awesome. :D I loved the climax, with Eddie (sorta) helping Selina take down the Joker. And Tim was awesome.
klepto-maniac0 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
I can't tell you how much I enjoy each and every Cat Tale. You weave a great relationship narrative into complex and exciting stories with great skill and a whole lot of fun. And your pace is amazing-the fact that you have been writing continuously for years is a feat in and of itself. Kudos!
silentorphan chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Great story. I loved it. It was better than "Cats." I'm going to read it again and again.
Sarai chapter 10 . 8/28/2010
Awesome story!
Phoenix Flight chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
Ha! It does seem about time for Eddie to have another freak-out. :)

I really liked how you handled this chapter. Especially Bruce there showed a level of emotional maturity that's been slowly and extremely painfully building for over 50 stories. Does that mean he's going to have another panicked emotional kickback from it?
ussentinel chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
Whew; what a rush, what a ride! Quite an orchestration of cast that you pulled off here towards the end. Will Joker shoot for any revenge in his next appearance? The epilogue was savorful. Mabye one of your memorable ones to date. So ... on to Eddie! I love your handle on him and I wonder what'cha got in store. Thank you.
CRose chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Seven months to write this latest story. I'm not sure, but I think that is the longest time you've ever spent on one of these stories. This one was quite complicated to and was a lot of fun to read. At the end it felt like this was another large step in this series. I'm looking forward to what you come up with for the next story. I'm sure it will be a ton of fun.
necro-wulf chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
Great ending, I loved Tim stealing the show at the big face off, and the allusion to the Riddler going legit in the DCU is fairly poingiant.

Also, a guess at the next story title: copper. Has 29 electrons, with the ourter period holding only one as the valence electron. Althogh what on earth that could relate to is beyond me, unless you've taken to punning.
Platinim13 chapter 9 . 8/3/2010
"...he's going to SmileX kittens and nail them to the Batsignal!" LOL! Still laughing... will laugh for a while...

Very nice, and enjoyable as always!
ussentinel chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Where do you go from here? It may not matter to me (at least in the short-term). In a sense, this chapter almost worked as a stand-alone story itself; this chapter encapsulated all the elements of a good Bat/Cat story - and that's what I want (and aside from your fic, how often can I say that?)

I know I've mentioned the chapters of late have been fast-reads of late; this one gave me that feeling moreso. With an opening such as this with rich content - description - after he says "STOP RIGHT THERE, CATWOMAN!" - the paragraph that followed was easily some of your best stuff. Thank you.
Phoenix Flight chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Wow. I assume I'm not the only one who's seeing a connection between 'it was too dangerous to try, but we're doing it anyway' and 'I just let Joker go for a personal concern for Selina'? When/if Selina figures it out, the... um, fur is going to fly.
Sarai chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Still enjoying.
necro-wulf chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
Oh, that is downright machiavellian. A classic batman gambit if there ever was one, almost a definative case. The subtlety of the ruse, especially the trap itself is impressive, and the fromat had enough of a twist to make me instantly wonder at the context.