Reviews for Sixty Seconds
Love, love, love, LOVE. 3 Still can't express how much I love this story! 3

~GuenVanHelsing
Sophie chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
Hello Toriley,

So I just wanted to say, I've been reading most of ur stories ans they're amazing.

Your imagination is kinda wild, I really enjoyed all the suspense stories u made cause there isnt a lot of those on the site. I hope u keep writing this kind of fics cause I think u foud ur stlye

have a nice day!
doreenthatshot chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Ah, I see! It's a trailer for the next story. Cool! I think I'll start reading it now.
doreenthatshot chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
A great ending to a great story! I'm confused though. What's the point of there being a chapter 11 if this is it? Guess I'm about to find out!
doreenthatshot chapter 9 . 2/24/2011
I didn't even notice the chapter was extra long, but I loved the cliffhanger, Phil's death, and the fact that Shane was behind it from the start for being "fired." I'm sure you know that in real life, Shane resigned from his post in WWE to explore other avenues. Anyway, good chapter. I'll read the last two tomorrow!
doreenthatshot chapter 8 . 2/24/2011
I figured it was Matt. Still curious as to who the guy on the phone is, though. Hmm...
doreenthatshot chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Nice cliffhanger, but we all know Edge survives! I think Matt's involved in it too, what with how suspicious he's been acting in regards to the other way out that's he's clearly trying to hide from Jeff and Shane Helms. As for the other, I'm not sure. Guess I'll soon find out!
doreenthatshot chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
OMG, Christian! I DID NOT see that one coming!
doreenthatshot chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
Ah, I see we have our first death. I wasn't entirely sure if she died when Evan took her out or not. Now, I see that she did. *Cackles evilly.* Is it wrong that I actually like it when a character dies in a book or TV show? Lol! Onward to the next chapter!
doreenthatshot chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Oh wow! Who's Evan working for? And Maria's pregnant? This story just keep getting better and better! I'm loving the suspense!
doreenthatshot chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Evan? Damn, didn't see that coming!
doreenthatshot chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Wow, what a chapter! This story is great! I don't have any theories as to who's behind it just yet, but I'm on my way to finding out! Chapter 3, here I come!
doreenthatshot chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Talk about starting off with a bang, that was an explosion! Great start! I love the intrigue of it so far!