Reviews for Absolutely Insightful
Smouse chapter 1 . 5/5
Like this story. :)
ADORABLE very Ryouto like! Amazing story! Thank you!
Smouse chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Absolutely adore *-*
And it's a pitty WL don't have more fans... But it looks like you just found one! ;)
Faceless chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I know, how you feel. It's a shame that more people are not getting snagged on to this manga... An it's so slow in updating that I started reading it a 2nd time. But joy have my tanks for keeping it alive on fan fiction. One day I, too hope to post something.
Good Air chapter 1 . 7/22/2010

Red chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
As cute as this, I had to laugh at the reference to Shonen Jump especially since Wild Life runs in Shonen Sunday, a rival to Shonen Jump.
Actually, if you go to One Manga, they have the first 40 chapters up in English. And, bless you for the magical wonder that is Ryoto/Tesshou!
lunaryu chapter 1 . 2/9/2010

I can't believe someone make a fanfic for this series XD

Ooh and dear, I LOVE U for making favorite pairing as well *LOVE*

This is awesome XD

I'll be glad to write something down about this pairing as well XD

And I hope you'll make more.

I've been obsessed in this pair since the fourth issue...

This is heaven, someone actually FINALLY make a fanfic for this series...

I'll get my ass moved and start writing something for this as well.

Oh, and I won't miss your other stories of this series too _
FreeTheChickens chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I just reacently found this series, and was so happy when there was a Catagory for it! But then there was only one story and I was all like, but at least theres /some/ other fans, yanno? But any way, I really like the fic! Write more and maby others will notice the series!
DarkestCornerOfMyMind chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Ah, I'm so glad that there's at least one story here! And on my favorite pairing too!

Ufufufu... can't wait to see this fandom grow. I should contribute something too?
BedlamSticks chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
First I would like to say that I am happy that there is someone else that is a fan of this series! Secondly, I love how in character Ryotou is in your fic _. Third, there needs to be more love of this manga series.