Reviews for The Different Types of Friendship
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
That was so sweet! And your not the only one obsessed with ancient egypt, hehehe. Please keep up the great work!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
really nice x3
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Very sweet, humorous, and heartwarming. Well done! _
Elficiel chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Atem's so cute! I wonder how Yuugi would have react if he'd ever read this message.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hmm, seems like I've done it again (read something, but didn't review it).

Well, not only was this very informative (I think YGO makes everyone start to become fascinated with Ancient Egypt), but it was so very sweet as well. ) Not only were you able to portray Atem's childhood to the point of being believable, but the moments in which he reflects on his time in the modern world were so touching that, like Raina1, I wanted to cry...My favorite part(s) were the one about him building the Temple of Light and the last two sentences:

You never knew that I admired you for your goodness, your heart, for as long as I can remember.

You'll never really know that I always will.

And you know, sap is not necessarily a bad thing. ;) I'd rather read sap than some of those PWPs out there. Actually, may I recommmend a good one for you? I don't know if you've read it, but if not, you definitely should - it's one of the best"Yami angst/Yugi comfort" sotries I've read. It's called "Be All My Sins Remembered" by FatedShadows. Puzzleshipping is only implied, so it is depends on how you look at it; personally, I don't think it has to be interpreted as such...Anyway, fantastic job with this one!
Raina1 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
You made me cry. This was beyond poignant.
DarkManedFox chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
_... this was so sweet... I so love it