Reviews for Ice Queen Cometh
OddWallow chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Oh wow, now this was a fun story. Really wish this was taken further. Love the idea of Nabiki running an organization on par with The Guild or OSI. Can't imagine it would have the same backing as either of those groups but with the NWC i dont think it'd make much of a difference. And then what would happen after Sphinx surfaces... The Black Hearts, the Revenge Society, Order of the Triad... Damn, would really like more
FaerieKnight197 chapter 8 . 3/28/2012
Quite amusing story here. I'm not really a fan of Venture Brothers, but this was an enjoyable read.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Well worth the sore ribs from laughing so hard! Thanks for sharing!
KillerWombat chapter 8 . 7/16/2011
I want more...please tell me this story is still alive.
Raynze76 chapter 8 . 4/18/2011
interesting story that i look forward to reading any future chapters of which i hope will happen soon please keep up the good work
ijpowers92 chapter 8 . 3/29/2011
this was incredibly original and totally awesome! I cannot wait for the next part.
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 1/1/2011
Sadly few villains or groups of villains can stand up to the NWC for long. Point them all in the same direction, preferably away from anything you want in one piece, and they can get through anything.
Adeptis chapter 8 . 5/15/2010
Good story.
WillItWork chapter 8 . 5/8/2010
Well, after Ozzallos linked thus, I've read all 8 Chapters posted so far. It's a great concept, I like how you put the different characters and positions together. Unfortunately, I don't know much about Venture Bros, which seems to be the base of this crossover.

My main complaint is in formattions and presentation—dropped characters, bad formatting, and other randomness makes this very hard to read. As a sugesstion: use more bold and italics, and have them mean things. Also, you don't have to put everything in quotes, just when you first introduce the word or phrase.

But still, good pulpy fun. Thank you for sharing.
god of stuff chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Rather entertaining story. Only real complaints I can file is that it seems to miss some of the feeling if venture brothers. While the characters seemed a bit deranged, they weren't comedic deranged in the same way as the VB. Also the idea of the entire NWC as a single force would seem like it would be more than a little overpowering compared to any other guild sanctioned antagonists. Also I would suggest maybe something in the stuff taken from Orpheus have a way from Ranma to lock/unlock the curse at will. It just wouldn't do to accidentally change back to a much larger guy from a form fitting female costume now would it?
Rydan fall chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
Hope you wil write more of this, would like to see/read more about Ranko/Jade-Dragon.

Any curse lockers to pick up in the near future?
FluffyNevyn chapter 8 . 4/29/2010
Got my vote. I like. I also think this is an Excellent start to what could be quite the epic saga. Please continue D
Nysk chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
I look forward to the next arc
Jokulmorder chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
Chapter 8 is kind of short, I can see it's an intermission, but there's always a way to flesh things out further.
Jokulmorder chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Developing nicely, just keep the audience on their toes, by whatever means.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »