Reviews for Mason Greyback
gabby chapter 1 . 1/28
Great.:3
CleverforClever chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I don't know if you still read these, however... I liked it. Let's start there. I don't buy that these two get along so easily, but you mentioned the family trip, so maybe they would.
Hating Mason... gee Justin, welcome to the club. I think Greg Sulkin is pretty cool, but his character... I don't think there's one episode where he didn't do something I wanted to smack him for! Gah!
Maybe you ought to continue this. It's just not finished.
Then again, where does Jalex finish?
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more later!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Kelly and Rockchick- if you don't like this story don't read it. Use common sense! I actually learned to dislike Mason a bit. Why read this story if you hate Jalex? Seriously. Okay, overall I thought this story was fantastic! Keep on writing more :D!
melisa chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I think that story had a little bit of a twist. But,overall I liked it.
kelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i hate u, i like mason!
kelly chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This is 100% crap! worst story i've ever heard.u stupid jalex
moni-neechan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really love it!
JMFearless chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Pretty good writing, but I'm not sure about the content. I mean, it'd be one thing if they were like stepsiblings, but they're biological brother and sister. It isn't normal for him to have romantic feelings for her.
ShortLILPunk chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Justin Jealousy YUMMY! I love jealous Justin! It makes me shiver to think about how angry he gets about Mason and Alex! It was really funny when he was having insulting thoughts about Mason's accent and art, and then he admitted that the guy's accent is kinda cool, and he too was actually quite fond of dogs as well LOLOLOL! Typical Justin! That was the sweet dork in him coming to the surface.

My favorite part... "Justin stares at Alex for a moment, thinking that his sister looks way too beautiful at the moment to be winking at him." I LOVED THAT PART! I can't really explain why, but it gave me the shivers.

And yes I definately think that you should make this into the 3-shot you were talking about! This is awesome!

P.S.

Although I haven't got to watch all of the episodes, I love "Vampire Diaries" too! Maybe after I catch up on the series so I won't be so lost, then I can start reading your VD fic. )

Great job girl! CHOW!
jacob chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I like both alex charms a boy & wizards vs werewolfs except why did Juliet she could of just turn into a teenager and then start ageing and stay a teenager so she can be with justin and she looks 15 years old and not 2,193 years old
Eternal Dark Lost Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
:) good story you know...
Lightfully chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
yea you did a great job but if you have seen wizards vs werewolves to me its sad. i personally like the Mason&Alex couple, but it was good. Hogwarts? yes you're right. Greyback is a HP last name...of a werewolf.
rockchick132344 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
i didn't really like it because it was a Justin/Alex. i mean, their bro and sis, EW.

I LOVE mason! HE'S ALEX'S SOUL MATE.
Baku babe chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Awesome! I'd like a sequel please! And I must say I too have a thing for Mason and think he's really sweet, and if I weren't a Jalex-fan-for-life, I'de totally support Malex.