Reviews for A Gift For Faramir
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/12
Faramir is a happy man indeed, at least until said puppy chews something of value to him. And piddles on the floor.
Little Chicago chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Awesome job and God bless
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This was so cute that I honestly can't stop smiling.
Darkover chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This was cute! I like the way you portray Faramir as being a man who always counts his blessings. This was a nicely-written story. Sincerely, Darkover
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was so nice and sweet. I suppose you want a more descriptive review than that. It was one of those stories that make you smile and didn't involve any cringing or awkward sentences. Very nice. Thanks for writing :)
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw...this reminds me of you my own german sheperd puppies! So cute!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
thats worthy of a major squee-grin XD too cute for words! i love it. yes indeed, Faramir is a lucky man :D about time too hehe
Gargoyle13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Wonderful little tale and seemed so fitting for Faramir. Thanks!
Virtuella chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Faramir gets a puppy! Well, rather he than I - I can't abide them, especially not the face licking kind. ;-)

What a sweet picture of Faramir's domestic bliss. I wonder, what more could he have said?
Silivren Tinu chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aww, you make me wish I could get such a puppy, too! *wants to huggle puppy* What a sweet and fitting gift! I didn't get to reading the Teitho stories this time, but I loved this one - it's so heartwarming and beautiful. :)
Emily chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
“He is almost as good a gift as a horse,” Éowyn mused.

Classic Éowyn! I love it! : )
Deandra chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
It's true! How do your "roommates" feel about this traitorous tale of "the other kind"? I never finished reading the Teitho stories to vote, but I suspected this was yours (of the ones I read).

Faramir is rich indeed.

- Deandra
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aw, how very cute, especially the flufftastic ending. XP Congratulations on 3rd place! :D
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Aw, sweet story, I can see Faramir having a wonderful time playing with the puppy! Great job!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Very cute! Nice to see this posted here.