Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Your Undying Love
Guest chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
You need to check over your writing proper grammar, correct spelling, and placing of words
d40gaines chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I was confused but when I read over a couple times I understood what you're talking about. It's kinda crazy that spyro and cynder did all of that, but theyre bro and sis...overall my friend you did good with this series and I hope that in the future this may become a great library book.
d40gaines chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
So nu is practically getting close to spyro and cynder so he could make his move am I right.
Dragon Guest chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Good luck Hindu Hyuga. You can do it. Just keep believing.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/26/2014
Good luck Hinu Hyuga. You can do it.
thespyrofan chapter 31 . 4/25/2014
I Red A Lot Of Your Spyro Stories, And It's Just Awesome!
I Can't Stop Reading It, Please, Do More Of This!
I LOVE SPYRO!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
i know you said in your previous books that you didn't want criticism of any kind,but I'm a huge fan of anything to do with Spyro and I would consider it a huge personal favor if you would hear me out on this.I have one thing to say: while the story is amazing in all possible ways,I must also say that the spelling isn't that accurate. Can you check it before you upload a chapter/story next time? It would make it easier to read and/or understand the story a lot better.
spyro x cynder chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i love this series youve blown my mind cant wait to read more!
just2cool chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Ki should be tested by her father to see how side to go on and she sees yang and go one spyro and cyinder side to fight her father and save the day and fall in love with yang once and for all
Guest chapter 31 . 12/24/2013
Ki should be teste
just2cool chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Make ki go away so her father can test her and end up with good spyro side by falling in love with the son that she loves and help kill her father
Guest chapter 31 . 12/22/2013
Wtf: noooooo
jj: y u no let me sleep

wtf: I need to know the ending!
Dragonflame9876 chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
Very interesting story I have read from book 1 chapter 1 until now
Guest chapter 29 . 10/28/2013
You are doing fantastic and I enjoyed all of your spyro books and hope you post another chapter soon-Tyler Deihle p.s.- get well soon:)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/23/2013